“Best Steak of 2013”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

An absolutely wonderful experience where I was overjoyed by receiving the best steak I ate in 2013! Service was great, prices were good, and the food was perfect, perfect, perfect!

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Their service is simply amazing. This is our first time back in about 10 years and it's better than we remembered.

Their food was amazing and the presentation was beautiful.

Wonderful, authentic Mexican restaurant. We wish they had one closer to us.

It's SO great we're writing the review from the restaurant.

It's a family friendly atmosphere as well and treat you like family.

2  Thank LetsG0Family
Reviewed November 16, 2013

We love this restaurant. The new owners have brought this place back to where it should be! Food is fresh and plentiful and tasty! The service is always top notch. The drinks are great. The manager stops by to every time we are in, just to be sure everything is good. Yes the booths need an update, but who cares as long as the foods good!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

An OK welcome, and shown to a booth table that had torn seat cushions. The people on the next table were lively and the partition between the booths was physically moving. Not nice.
The server was helpful, made suggestions, and was genuinely friendly and attentive, asking us about where we were from etc.
The mexican styled food was great,quesadillas, guacamole etc. The pasta dish was poor. There is a moral there!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

My wife and I went there for a late lunch last week. When we first got there no one was at the register and we did not see any wait staff either. I told my wife, "This looks like a bad sign". A moment later two employees came out of the back. The food and service was Very Good. I'm glad we did not leave. We look forward to going back again.