“Loved this place!!!”

Elbow Room
Ranked #209 of 676 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I had no idea what to expect from outside. I was seriously a little worried, but the inside was quirky to the max. We had a great time playing games and oldies on the jukebox with family and friends. We didn't eat, since we were on our way home from dinner when we stopped, but had beer and a champagne cocktail called "Tigers Blood". Service was friendly and restrooms were very clean. I look forward to my next visit to Pensacola and the Elbow Room.

There are newer reviews for Elbow Room

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Dont judge a book by its cover. The inside has an amazing atmosphere. Words can't describe the elbow room so go for yourself! Delicious champagne drinks and amazing food! Open late!everyone I take here falls in love. The servers are all vey sweet and friendly as well.

1  Thank Rae F
Reviewed January 6, 2011

Well, to say that the Elbow Room is located in a bad neighborhood (Brownsville) is an understatement. My three friends and I were hesitant to go there but a newspaper article and a Tripadvisor review gave us enough hope to give it a try. We were very happy we did. The place is cozy with red lighting and fun music playing at reasonable level from a juke box in the front. The atmosphere is artsy/bohemian, service was friendly, and the tasty reasonably priced pizza abundant in toppings. I was disappointed that they had only beer/wine sales but the staff did a great job of concocting sangria using their various juices. They have a great selection of board games that you are welcome to play. My friends and I had a few cocktails, ate pizza and played a board game for a couple of hours. We had a very nice evening at the Elbow Room.

1  Thank ShariPensacola
Reviewed September 4, 2010

This place looks shady from the outside but is a jewel. I can honestly call this one of my favorite spots I have ever come across.

3  Thank tipsykittentoes