“Amazing Meal”

Ranked #41 of 686 Restaurants in Pensacola
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here more times than I can count and the meals are always wonderful!!!! Be sure to come on Thursday Night or Sunday for Brunch for the best $15 meal you will ever experience......All Vegan!!!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Had lunch at End of the Line Café with my son who found the place since his resent move to Pensacola. Like he had said, Mom you will love it. I did!!! I had a Cuban sandwich. It was very good. The humus and pita bread we ordered was good. I can not say enough good things about the place except give it a try!!! I even think my husband who is a must eat meat with every meal would enjoy End of the Line's menu!!!

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

What a treat to have found an all-vegan organic menu. Four of us dined including a 10 yo, and all of us enjoyed our lunches. I highly recommend the Knuckle Sandwich. Bonus - they were playing Devo while we ate!

1  Thank GoddessOGeekdom
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I am in love with EOTL. Everything I have tried from their menu has been great. I especially like the Caprese Sandwich and the Cuban. The pink potato salad is definitely worth a try. It's made with beets, but it is wonderful! You also can't go wrong with their Thursday night Dinner or Sunday Brunch.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I'm not a fan of vegan food or even a vegetarian, but this restaurant has awesome food. I don't know how they make it so flavorful and healthy. They have a taco salad that is absolutely delicious. They also have a wide variety of coffees and teas. Interesting decor in a relaxed, quiet atmosphere.