“Very disappointed at the service.”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Navarre
“Very disappointed at the service.”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

How can a delivery person forget to bring a fork an knife when she was delivering to a hotel room? Did she expect me to have utensils when I'm away from home? Or did she expect me to eat pasta with a hand?? She took $8 tip for $11 worth of order and this is the service I got. I always receive a good service from their Navarre location but was very disappointed at their Pensacola location.

• Visited July 2014

Centreville, Alabama
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We had a location just two blocks from our hotel. They delivered there all the time and straight to your room. We ordered The Works pizza, hot wings, and baked spaghetti. It was all delicious and a great value. We were all stuffed and still had leftovers. Will definitely use again.

Visited June 2014
North Wilkesboro, North Carolina
“Quick Service - Great Food”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Visited on March 26th. What more can I say than the title of my review. We were waited upon in less than 5 minutes and there were 3 other guest in line ahead of us. Our food was prepared and out in less than 10 minutes and was piping hot - along with tasting great. For anyone that likes, pizzas, sub's, breadsticks you have to visit Hungry Howies.

Visited March 2014
Pensacola, Florida
“Best service I had in a long time”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Went to hungry Howies and got three lg pepperoni pizza with butter cheese crust and received it last and the manager Roy greeted me with a smile and even said have a nice day and come back and see us
Really don't get good service like that anymore. I will be recommending hungry Howies to all my friends and family. Thank you Howies

• Visited March 2014
Pensacola, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AVAILABLE”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I have been a long time customer of the establishment. Management is the WORST. I ordered a chef salad about two months ago and received a salad 1/3 the size it was in the past several years. Today I ordered lunch and expressed it would have to arrive by 12:00. I was assured this would happen. It arrived at 12:23. Lunch ends at 12:30. I called the Manager Roy and was basically told it was my fault. I will not be back to order here again!!! When I called the # listed as district office it became apparent that I was inconveniencing Jack with my complaint. Whoever the actual owner of this store is he/she should be paying attention to all the TERRIBLE reviews on customer service I have found since I decided to join the review world. Used to be a good place to order from. TIMES HAVE CHANGED!

• Visited February 2014