“No review can do justice”
Review of Iron

Iron
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 674 Restaurants in Pensacola
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Southern contemporary cuisine fueled by on-site vegetable and herb gardens from the creative minds of true southerners. We are inspired to bring together fresh local and regional specialties with the finest flavors and ingredients from across our nation and beyond.
Pensacola, Florida
“No review can do justice”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

I have lived in Pensacola for 27 years. In my time here I have tried almost every establishment at least once. There are a few places in town that have come and gone and some that have been here forever. Some poor and some amazing. Yet, there are few to none that have left the impression Iron left on me.

From the moment I walked in with my fiancé, we felt extremely comfortable. We sat at the bar and watched the kitchen staff power through the dinner rush. Not only did they handle it with a calm and exciting attitude, but executed every meal with perfection.

I ordered the maple old fashioned first to start the evening and it was perfect. A slight maple note and a piece of crispy bacon in the glass. Perfection.

I ordered a New York strip and it was the best meal I have ever had. Hands down. I cannot compare this meal to anything I have ever had . The meal and staff were on point and made it worth every penny. If you live here or visit, please do yourself a favor and give it a try.

For desert we had a sample of their house made ice creams made by Peyton, incredible!! You will not be disappointed. Lastly, Our waitress was Carrie and she was phenomenal. She took great care of us without being intrusive and made sure we were accommodated properly from the moment we sat down.

Thanks again to the staff and chef Alex. We will be back.

2 Thank Blake J

Pensacola, Florida
“Satisfying to the eye, as well as the palate.”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I have been wanting to try this place for a while after seeing photo posts and reviews of the delicious looking food. I was not disappointed, at all! A group of us ladies went on a Wednesday night. Each of us enjoyed EVERYTHING we ordered. Every dish was a work of art. I love presentation, as well as taste, and this place delivered both!! I have already told all my friends and plan to return myself. This restaurant is a great addition to our fine dining establishments in our community.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Angela T
“Wow, wow, WOW!”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

So good we came back for the New Year's Eve special they had. First visit one week ago, I had the Kobe beef lamb burger... HEAVEN in my mouth! Cooked to perfection and so huge I only are half... My husband had the other half for lunch the next day! Tonight, the five course menu for NYE ... A pancake delight, pork belly, tender scallop, tasty veal, chocolate amazingness... Absolutely delightful meal TWICE in one week.

1 Thank Cgpanama
Nik M, Manager at Iron, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
While we regularly update our menus, our special event menus offer us the opportunity to really work our magic. We're so glad that you were about to join us for New Year's Eve Dinner and are elated to hear that your meal was well received and we look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again!
Pensaco
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best restaurant in the South”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

The appetizers and the fish are Wonderful! This is my favorite restaurant - they are inventive and the service is lovely - ask the team to bing back the beef cheeks!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Nicole G
“Best chef on the Gulf Coast!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

The imagination and skill that goes into each dish is amazing. If you're a foodie, you won't be disappointed! The dishes are unique, visually a work of art, and truly delicious!

• Visited June 2013