“Amazing Mexican Food with California Flair”
Review of Cactus Flower Cafe

Cactus Flower Cafe
Ranked #73 of 674 Restaurants in Pensacola
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Alexandria, LA
“Amazing Mexican Food with California Flair”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

I LOVED the food. The restaurant only lost a few points with me because the chips were not fresh. We found this place through trip advisor and were NOT disappointed. I had shrimp enchiladas and the sauce was really good. We also had guacamole that was outstanding!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Tatum_LA

Schwedelbach, Germany
“Excellent California style Mexican food”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Cute restaurant inside with local art on the walls. This location will be moving soon, though. Our food was great. The salsa was very good. Others have complained about the chips, but that wasn't an issue for us. I had the combo plate with tortilla soup and a mahi mahi quesadilla. Salad came with it and the waitress was good enough to give both type of dressings to try. My son had a shredded beef quesadilla, which he enjoyed. There were about 10 tables in the restaurant, all constantly filled. I'll happily go there again!

• Visited August 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“Mixed Bag at Pensacola Beach”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Salsa was excellent. Too bad the chips were straight out of the bag! I had the special which was a cup of tortilla soup and a blue crab quesadilla. The tortilla soup wasn't the best I've ever had, but it was good. The quesadilla was very good. I really enjoyed it. Other member of party had mango shrimp mini tacos. They were ok. Couldn't really taste the mango at all. It was like a flavorless chutney had been put on them. The plate presentation was well done though. So overall it was just ok. Nothing special unless they are having the blue crab quesadilla again.

• Visited July 2013
Oxford, Mississippi, United States
“Great Food”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

My family and I ate lunch here on a Sunday afternoon. The service was good. The food was great. My husband had the mahi-mahi chimichanga, I had the mahi-mahi quesadilla, and my son had the kids cheese quesadilla. The prices were a bit high, but the portions were huge!

• Visited June 2013
Keystone Heights, Florida
“Excellent !”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

One of the best meals I've had in a long time , fresh and delicious ! American Mexican beautifully done . Full bar to !

• Visited July 2013