“Absolutely the best in Pensacola!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cactus Flower Cafe

Cactus Flower Cafe
Ranked #63 of 664 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
P-Cola
“Absolutely the best in Pensacola!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2008

The first experience that I had with the Cactus Flower was the owner helping me out for a fundraiser. After that, I decided to take my mother inlaw, wife and son. If you do not like a ton of food on your plate and fresh ingredients, then you need not enter Cactus Flower - go to Montereys! We have sampled numerous Mexican restaurants in Pensacola, and none even come close to the taste or quantity of food given. My wife and I are now regulars (2 or 3 times per month), and now that they are opening a new one on Gulf Beach Highway (close to my house) we will be more frequent. The only complaint that I have about this restaurant is that it is not open Sunday's.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Try the fish taacos!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2008

Try the fish taacos!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Pineville, Missouri
“Great Food....if you can find it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2007

They say you can't tell a book by its cover, but we couldn't find the cover. The small corner shopping center where this is located is undergoing a complete facelift and only a small banner indicates there's an open restaurant inside. But once the food started coming I knew we were in the right place. Our friends who are more hard to please than us were delighted with the place. Everybody's food was excellent. But we drove by it once looking for the address and then even with the gps we finally found it as we drove by... slowly. I hope they will have the place back together soon so this won't be a problem for anyone else.

2 Thank recorder
Pensacola, FL
“NO service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2007

After waiting 10 minutes for the host to acknowledge that a line was waiting to be seated ( there were lots of empty tables), we were finally seated and brought chips and salsa. No water, no drink order, no server. After 15 minutes of being ignored...we left. No restaurant is worth having to beg for service.

2 Thank DixieChik
jillismom, Owner at Cactus Flower Cafe, responded to this review, August 19, 2007
Our apologies. You had a rare experience. I wish you stated if it was lunch or dinner because we were "packed" at lunch..lots of wait time and no empty tables. Our staff is most usually attentive and gracious. We've had many great reviews. Sorry for the lack of service - none of our staff remembers anyone walking out. Please try us again, I know you'll have a great experience!!
Pensacola, FL
“Great Food, Cool Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2006

Cactus Flower is great for lunch or dinner. Their menu features a variety of tex-mex favorites all made in-house with fresh ingredients. I can't get enough of their guacamole made fresh to order and the chicken tortilla soup. And it's possible that I never had a better taco! Enjoy!

2 Thank RMSoprano