“My favorite restaurant”
Review of Cactus Flower Cafe

Cactus Flower Cafe
Ranked #77 of 676 Restaurants in Pensacola
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 13, 2012

California-style Mexican Cuisine. Wonderful, refreshing. Lots of lime and cilantro. Lots of food. Best ever salsa.
I most enjoy their Chicken Tortilla soup and their Mexican salad, but I love all their dishes.

There are newer reviews for Cactus Flower Cafe

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Service was fair, ambience was just average, sangria was nicely done, pork tenderloin medallions were nice but not great, blue crab tostada was only average, guacamole dip was a bit bland, and it was a bit on the pricey side. Not bad but not a place I'd die to go back to especially when there are so many nice choices in downtown Pensacola.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

I don't know where to begin, I love this restaurant so much. Very intimate but lively space. I can not stress enough how wonderful the food is. You can really tell they make everything from scratch, they really elivate simple dishes like Chimichangas & Floutas w/crispy home made dough. The Pork Verde Enchilades are really good, Large Salads packed w/flavor but my all time favorite is the Mango Shrimp. AMAZING! They used to only be an appetizer but resently they made them into a dinner or try them over a salad..... Ya I enjoy eating here often! ha!

Reviewed December 1, 2012

I should give it another try just to be fair. Coming from Southern California I just can't see what all the hype is about. This is not real mexican food. A shredded beef taco is not crumbled hamburger meat.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Living in Texas, we have an assortment of restaurants specializing in latino cuisines. Even so, I always enjoy the opportunity to stop at Cactus Flower Cafe in Pensacola for its fresh flavors. The mango shrimp appetizers and black beans were good enough to change my ordering preferences even here at home. If visiting, do stop by; you'll be glad you did.