“Worth the trip!!!”
Review of Cactus Flower Cafe

Cactus Flower Cafe
Ranked #80 of 686 Restaurants in Pensacola
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2012

When you go here, and you should, try the mango shrimp appetizer!!! Wife was looking forward to coming here all the way from our home in Texas! When we told the mgr. about looking forward to coming back here to eat, he comp'd the appetizer for us. I had the tortilla soup which was great, wife had chicken enchilada verde and they were great as well. If you're used to Tex-Mex, this is different, a more California/Southwestern style mexican food, but very good just the same. I'm glad we came back, I liked it more this time, and we're going back when we leave to go home!

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I have visited Cactus Flower a couple of times and although the food is good, it is not anything special. I have not been impressed either time I ate there. The service is obviously geared toward getting you in and out as quickly as possible and then you wait for what seems like forever to get your food. For the price of the food, quality of service and atmosphere, there are a lot of better choices in Pensacola!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Cal style Mexican food. food was ok, service a bit slow. different than most of the local Mexican restaurants that I like.

1  Thank Joseph J
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Don't miss their Patron margaritas! And the entrees are excellent, too.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Great Mexican cuisine. Excellent choice if your taste buds call you south of the border.