“A delicious twist on American comfort food!”
Review of Pot Roast & Pinot

Pot Roast & Pinot
Reserve with OpenTable
Pot Roast & Pinot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 674 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American, Diner, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Mobile, Alabama
“A delicious twist on American comfort food!”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Looking for a new place to try and we hit a WINNER! It's American comfort food with a delicious twist. My husband had the Monte Cristo, I had the Reuben and a Bloody Mary, and my daughter had the Belgium waffle meal (we went during brunch). Everything was delicious. The Bloody Mary was exactly the way I like it, nice and spicy. Our server Keith was wonderful and very helpful in helping us decide what to eat. We were all very pleased with our meal and will return any chance we get.

1 Thank NicoleA07

“First visit but not our last!”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Went looking for a new place to eat in Pensacola and we hit the jackpot! American comfort food with a modern twist. Service was amazing and food was delicious. Started off with a glass of wine chosen from a nice selection. Our waiter Keith brought us a small tin of fresh "Buffalo & Bacon" popcorn that was perfect to munch on while looking over the menu.
I decided on the grilled Brie & Fig preserve sandwich. It arrived with a side of mixed greens. My husband choose the baked mac&cheese with fresh lobster. We both were pleased with our selections and can't wait to return and try something else from the menu! They have a Saturday & Sunday brunch that looks delicious.

1 Thank Marylou S
montgomery, al
“Fabulous Find”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

It can be difficult to find as there is no written sign but just look for the Huddle House style diner with the name in pictures on the front and a full parking lot. The sandwiches are huge! My husband said it was the best reuben he has ever eaten and he could not finish it. I had the french dip which was enough for two. The meat was really good but the au jus made it a little salty. I did not care for the tater tots with rosemary in them that came with it. And, my husband did not like the cracked leek salad that came with his sandwich. Next time we will know to ask for the fries which looked really good. We were there for lunch and it was crowded and seemed a little slow but the staff are very friendly and it was relaxing even though crowded. We did not sample any of the wines but will go back for dinner and try that next time! Also I saw the order of Chicken and waffles with honey that was huge and looked wonderful!

Tallahassee
“Everything on the menu sounds delicious!!!”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

This was my first time visiting Pot Roast and Pinot. The service was great and everyone who worked there was very friendly and helpful. I don't know anything about wine and our waiter made a suggestion, then brought me a sample to see if I liked it. The wine was more expensive than my meal, but delicious. We got a mini bucket of "lobster/butter/Parmesan" popcorn, which was delicious. There was a variety of options on the menu, for the hungry and less hungry. There were plenty of meatless options as well (I'm not a vegetarian but I love veggies). I got the roasted vegetables, which was perfect because I wasn't that hungry. They were amazing! My friend got the "fish and chips", which is actually fried gator. That was also very good. We split the mousse after our meals. Overall, a very nice, quirky place to dine, and if you're not drinking then your bill won't be too bad.

2 Thank Madleighhoward
Gulf Breeze, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pot roast”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

This restaurant is very unassuming from the outside. Once you step inside however, you are greeted with a friendly staff. Max, the general mgr. is available and informative. I ordered the pot roast which took me back to my grandmother's cooking. Delicious and wow! what a portion. Our waitress was Lizzy who is excellent at describing the menu and is efficient and fun. Pot Roast and Pinot is on our restaurant list of regulars.

1 Thank jan m