“Amazing”
Review of Pot Roast & Pinot

Pot Roast & Pinot
Reserve with OpenTable
Pot Roast & Pinot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 676 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American, Diner, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2014

The French dip is the best thing I've ever had. I love the atmosphere of this place swell. Looks very simple on the outside but intimate and sophisticated on the inside.

There are newer reviews for Pot Roast & Pinot

Reviewed May 20, 2014

My sister and I went there for lunch. The food was excellent!!!! She had the Cuban and I had the BLT-E. Ready to go back.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

First impressions: a renovated Huddle House with eclectic design. But, after absorbing the experience, the décor fits very well. We sat at the bar and the service from Zach and Matt was superb. The I-pad wine list and assorted flights of wine allowed us to sample and learn quite a bit more about wines and was very entertaining. Deviled eggs with pork belly and lobster claw was excellent and the entrees of the pot roast and lobster mac & cheese were excellent as well. Probably the best pot roast I've ever had and the carrots, potatoes, and sauce were equally scored. Pricing was very reasonable. Again, checked off all the boxes and we will most certainly put this establishment on our regular list. Thanks Pot Roast & Pinot!

1  Thank Brett C
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Looking for something other than the ubiquitous fried fish dinner that isn't overworked or overhyped. This is it. The menu is fabulous, the food is cooked and served beautifully, and is delicious. The wine list is impressive and the easy to use e-tablet has detailed descriptions. Out of the ordinary food and drink that's for sure, with attentive and helpful service.

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Let me start by saying most of the food on the menu is not for me as I don't eat meat. This was a special anniversary dinner and I didn't want to eat the same old veggie option from the other high end restaurants in Pensacola that I have had numerous times before. My husband is a confirmed carnivore and I felt he would love this place, I was not wrong. I called ahead and confirmed that that there was more than one veggie option, because who wants to go out to eat and have only one choice on the menu?
He had the lamb with mash and some kind of kale/greens that he loved. I chose the vegetable plate as it looked more interesting than the veggie pot pie or choice of salads, it was very tasty and I also asked for a side of mashed potato which perfectly completed the meal. The portions were very generous but I was determined to try the dessert menu. We had the sampler menu which was simply fabulous. Key lime pie, cream puff, s'mores with a little raspberry sorbet, chocolate mousse and assorted fruits as garnish. We had great service and I cannot waIt to go back.

1  Thank TNLP