“Tasty!”
Review of Pot Roast & Pinot

Pot Roast & Pinot
Reserve with OpenTable
Pot Roast & Pinot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 679 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American, Diner, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Food is fresh and cooked to order! Many eclectic dishes that are fabulous! The liver and onions is the best I have ever had! Be sure to ask for the pomegranate catsup that is made there, very nice complement!
You cannot go wrong here!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

This was my first time dining here and as soon as I stepped in the door I was welcomed by friendly greetings. The assortment of wine was amazing, and the pot roast is hands down the best I've had at a restaurant. Max and the other staff made me feel right at home to go along with the delicious comfort food. The atmosphere is cozy, not too formal, but just right amount of classy. I would most definitely recommend this restaurant, and I can't wait to go back for more.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

There are so many things I can rave about from dining at Pot Roast and Pinot. To start, the atmosphere is chic yet makes you feel cozy. Before Pot Roast and Pinot, the building had been a diner and you could never tell if it weren't for the bar that has a direct view of the kitchen. There are wine bottles hanging from the ceiling like chandeliers. All the decorations are extremely creative. I can't even begin to describe how delicious their food is, and for such a great price. The first time I dined here I ordered the hamburger and it was to die for. Hands down the best hamburger in Pensacola. The meat is local which makes it taste that much fresher, and is a combination of brisket and short rib. It was nice and juicy and I ate every bite (even though it was the size of my head.) My dad ordered their famous pot roast with which you can never go wrong. The prices of the food is outstanding for the quality and taste. Not to mention the service was great and everyone was extremely friendly. I have gone twice so far, and absolutely cannot wait to go back.

2  Thank Allison B
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I had reviewed the website for Pot Roast and Pinot a few times and was not excited about visiting. The food looked basic and the wine list pricey. When we ran into a crowd at another restaurant, we said what the heck let's try it. We were very favorably impressed with the creativity and flavors in the food making it much more interested that expected. The wine offerings, while not perfect for us, were acceptable in the price range we were interested in.

Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

We ate the tomato florentine soup, which was delicious. It took awhile to figure what the crunch was. Service was great and the food was extremely good. Desert was even better! Don't miss this place!!