“Amazing! Favorite Staycation & out of town friends Place 2 Go”

SpringHill Suites Pensacola
Ranked #8 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Beautiful, clean, refreshing!! Their Staff are the best!!! So friendly and go out of their way to make you feel at home! Salt water pool feels wonderful! Great location to several things that you can walk to and a quick drive to any beaches, museums and tourist attractions. Don't forget FREE Breakfast!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tarps S
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Thanks for the great review. I'm so glad you enjoyed the pool and the breakfast. it was a pleasure to have you here. Thanks for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This hotel felt new. Very clean and spacious rooms with a refrigerator and microwave. The breakfast was satisfying, with a lot of variety. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank debupkes
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure for us to have you with us. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us.
Shane Aldridge,General Manager

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Stayed while visiting our son in the Navy. A little hike from the Pensacola Navy Base, however it was not a bad drive. Hotel is new and modern. Check In was not the most prompt or professional, although when we arrived in our room it was spacious and clean. By the next AM we did realize the walls are paper thin and you can hear lots of noise in the hallway, so requested another room away from the reception desk and it was better. We found a lot of different types of restaurants to dine at and convenient to a lot of stores around. The breakfast area is filled with a lot of business travelers in the AM, so you might want to get there early to be sure you get the full buffet and it is not all picked over:) Not a bad hotel for the price.

Room Tip: stay away from the common doors in the hallway.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank IndySarasota
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. I'm so sorry that you were disturbed by other guests. Please call me personally in the future and I'll make sure you have a room away from the corridor access. Thank you again for letting me know about the issue you faced. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and I hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Just got back from a stay at this hotel. I have to say it was a super hotel. I booked based on the reviews of others and have to say that the high praises were accurate.

For starters the hotel was very clean and had a modern feel to it. The room was larger than expected and had a couch and chair, desk, refrig and microwave. It was great because we could sit on the couch and felt like we were in a little studio. Much nicer than having to sit on the bed if we wanted to watch a video or eat in.

The staff was very nice and friendly. They also had a very nice complimentary breakfast with a nice assortment of cereals, oatmeal, eggs, grits, sausage, yogurt, fruit and more. Much more than you will get at other hotels that is for sure.

Room was quiet which is very important to me. Oh yeah, the bed also was comfy and not sagging which I HATE.

Finally, the location was convenient as we only had a 15 minute or so drive to the beach which was not bad at all and it was great saving $$$ by not staying on the island.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank stmcgarret

Wow! Thanks for the great review. I'm so glad you enjoyed the room and breakfast. I've already shared your review with our staff. Again, Thank you so much for staying with us.
Springhill Suites by Marriott, Pensacola Florida

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

My stay was great. I was there for about two days. The location is great. Everywhere I needed to go was only minutes away. The room was very clean and updated. The staff was exceptional. I would recommend this property to anyone traveling to Pensacola.

Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank KCB1002

Thanks so much for the great review. Can't wait to share it with my staff. It was a pleasure having you here at the hotel. Hope to see you again soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

When we arrived the hotel there had been a hick up with our reservation, so we became pretty worried. But the situation was beautifully handled by Billy G. and the reception team, who quickly got us settled into a very nice room, promising to sort the problem and making sure we would only be charged the promised rate.

This hotel is top notch amongst the Springhill properties we have visited, and the rooms seem to be just a little bit bigger than average. And, the shower is fantastic!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Arnt78

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. I'm so glad that Billy was able to help you. I am very fortunate to be able to work with him and the rest of the staff. Thanks again for hoosing to stay with us.

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Whoever manages this place takes great pride in doing so. The cleanliness of this establishment goes over and beyond from the time you walk in till the time you walk out! Great large rooms that pleasantly surprises. With that being said, the noise factor will keep me from coming back. Whoever constructed the rooms failed miserably at insulating the rooms to filter the noise from hallway and from the room above yours. Woken at 5am from what sounded like an elephant walking in the room above mine. Then starting around 6 I heard every door that opened and closed and every conversation that happened in the hallway on my floor. I finally said, "hush" and the voices stopped followed by laughter which means, those in the hallway have no problem hearing what's going on in my room:/

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank kathycalvert
Shane A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. I will share your comments about the room and the compliment about our cleanliness with our entire staff. I'm so sorry you were distubed by other guests. Please do not hesitate to let us know if we can be of assistance in informing another guests that they may be a little too loud. We definitely want to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us.