All reviews great hotel front desk marriott rewards sleeping area sliding door sofa bed walk in shower free breakfast would definitely stay here again king suite great room comfortable room staff was very friendly stayed here for one night hot breakfast outdoor pool business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I booked this room on the road after a looooong day of driving. It was later in the evening and we were spent. I can't decide what I liked most about this place, the price or how lovely it was. The lobby was very cheerful, open and clean. It is a new hotel so there wasn't typical wear and tear. The room was very nice, and the layout was quite unique, in a good way. It had a walk-in closet and the bathroom was very large. The stay came with continental breakfast and it was standard fare. Nothing to write home about but the seating area was very open and creative with "dining room" like tables for large and small families. It was crowded the day we were there and the food disappeared quickly so it would have been helpful if the breakfast area had more than one staff person setting up, bussing tables and replenishing food. She was a little stressed by the number of people there. Other than that, I'd stay here again no doubt.

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Lilusmom
Becky D, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Lulusmom,

Thank you for choosing the SpringHill Suites Pensacola! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much it was hard to figure out your favorite part!
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I think our lobby is becoming a favorite of many as it is cheerful and open like you mentioned!
I understand our hot new breakfast was good and she could have used help that day. I want to assure you we do try and make sure we have enough staffing there when we need to!

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 4, 2014

This property appears to be fairly new, as everything was modern, clean and well-maintained. Our suite was large, and had one of the best bathroom layouts I've ever seen in a non-luxury hotel. Our only complaint about the room is that the glass in the bathroom door allows a lot of light to bleed into the sleeping area, making difficult for those who have light sensitivity to sleep if someone is using the bathroom or shower. Note that our suite did not have a tub (shower only), but that was not an issue for us.

The breakfast was tasty with a wide variety of foods that were continually replenished. The lobby is spacious with lots of seating, and the staff was very friendly. Plenty of well-lit parking and multiple entrances make for easy loading and unloading.

Finally, the location is very convenient off of I-10, and is close to several local restaurants. We would definitely consider this hotel if staying in the area again.

Room tip: I don't think you'd find a bad room at this property.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Tracy C

Dear Tracy C,

I want to thank you personally for choosing our SpringHill Suites Pensacola for your recent trip to Pensacola!
I am so happy to hear you found our hotel well-maintained, clean and modern with a large suite with a great bathroom! I do understand the light can bleen into the bedroom, but if you just turned on the one light over the tub/shower it should not bleed into the bedroom area next time.
I am glad you found our hot new breakfast was tasty and had a wide variety to choose from and that our staff was friendly!
Again, thank you so much for staying and we hope to see you again in the future!

Becky.DeCesare@marriott.com

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Changed my stay to this location for this business trip to Pensacola. Great decision! Very nice and comfortable rooms, nice breakfast each morning, quick easy access to Davis Hwy and I-10 for business travels. Easy to find coming in from Pensacola Airport. I will definitely be back to this location!

Room tip: All rooms are great location as there is NO highway on any sides of the hotel. I always prefer to stay away from elevators so as not to have excess noise from those in and out of the elevators.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Becky D, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Dear Sue M,

I want to personally thank you for writing how much you enjoyed your stay with us! I am happy to hear the rooms are nice and comfortable, breakfast was nice and our location was great for you!

Thank you again and for choosing the SpringHill Suites Pensacola! I look forward to seeing you in the future!

850-475-0055

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Stayed here one night on the way to Orlando.  An updated and upgraded Springhill Suites design.   The hotel is nearly new and features a new room design which is very modern and functional.  The bathroom area is separated by a sliding door which has frosted glass.  The only negative is when the bathroom light is turned on it really lights up the bedroom portion as well.  The check in was quick and easy and the host was pleasant.  There were several restaurants in the area.  We picked up some NYPD pizza which was good and a 3 minute drive.  There was a Whataburger also a 3 minute drive.  The breakfast was the normal fare but good.   I never saw someone working the breakfast and noticed they started to run out of things.  I left soon after I ate so I'm not sure if they came replenished.  We arrived late and left early so I couldn't get a feel for the area around the hotel but it seemed okay.  Pretty easy and quick on\off I-10.  I would definitely recommend the property.  I don't know if we had "neighbors" or not but we didn't hear any other guests from our room.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank SLMiller
Becky D, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Dear ManUtinOK,

I would like to personally thank you for choosing our hotel while traveling to Orlando! I hope you had a great time there too!

I would like to also thank you for all the compliments, and happy you found the room clean, modern and new design that creates functional space. I am so glad you were able to try out our hot new breakfast! I'm sure our hostess was just busy making more but i will let them know you didn't get a chance to meet them.

You did mention the bathroom door is frosted and can let light in the room if the bathroom lights are on. I know if you just turn on the shower/tub light it doesn't let light in the bedroom, but we are working on getting a solution. Sorry you had that issue in your room.

Thanks again for staying and I do hope we see you on your next trip to Florida!

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

This is a nice hotel and quite modern. Very clean and comfortable for a family of 5. Staff was pleasant. Most food deliveries end by 9pm in the area except a Dominos Pizza nearby that delivers late. The closets are one of the biggest we've seen in a hotel room which was quite convenient.

Dear Avanze1,

Thank you so much for choosing us while in Pensacola and filling this out!
I am happy to hear that a family of 5 fits comfortably in our rooms and the large closets was an added convenience.

Thanks again, and we look forward to your next stay with us soon!