“Pricey drinks”

Add it.
Hurricane Grill and Wings
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Food was good drinks were too..beware the voodoo Buckets are $15 each...overall pretty good.. would go back again bit might skip drinks

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Hurricane's has over 20 sauces for wings. I love the lettuce wraps and loaded fries also. Be sure to check out their nightly specials. Worth the crowd during game days because they always throw specials during that time too.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Awsome staff. Food was great, and drinks were real good. I went back the next day. Best Parmesan fries I've had. Pork sliders eith mango sause was great. The wait/bar staff make you feel at home. They talk to you by name and make sure the food and drink meet your expectations. Thanks to Dawn, and Bobby for the great time.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I was invited to lunch by a Vendor who had been several times in the past. I read the reviews and they were not so good and told him so and He was suprised. He said the shrimp B L T casidias were really good and he was not wrong because I though they were great. The guacamole was weak so don't pay for that upgrade. Servce was fast and first rate and Im looking forward to going again soon. The prices may have been a little high for lunch but I was not paying so can't complain.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Wife and daughter went to grab dinner. Server was quick to refill drinks and deliver food. Very courteous. Before they left the ordered 15 wings to bring back to the hotel for me and my son. My wife asked for 3 sauces. Server said there was a limit of 2 sauces because "they were too busy". My wife said cancel the order then if that's how they were going to be... Server went to the kitchen and spoke to the kitchen manager who said they would let us order 3 sauces. So my wife ordered 3 sauces on the 15 wings and brought them to the hotel. When we opened the container we discovered there were only 2 sauces and they forgot to put in the ranch and celery. It amazes me that they deliberately only gave us 2 sauces just to show us this is their rule and no more than 2 sauces per table. On a side note: one of the menu items is a 5 piece wing appetizer. So you mean to tell me if 3 people come in and each order this item, you are going to tell them they can't get 3 different sauces? Really? Come on! So my wife calls the restaurant just to inform the manager of our less than satisfactory experience and to let them know we would not be returning to this restaurant because of their childish antics. Manager was extremely unhappy with our experience and wanted to fix it. He asked for our phone number and what hotel we were staying at and promised to deliver a 3 sauce order within the hour with ranch and celery. The manager apologized and gave us the impression he was not happy with our experience and wanted to do all he could to make it right - especially since the hotel recommended them to us and had a stack of their menus at the front desk. Well needless to say he was just blowing smoke.... he never arrived. We never got a replacement order. I never got my celery and ranch or my 3 sauce wings. It may seem petty that I'm complaining about not getting a third sauce, but that's not really the point. When I am promised something, especially by a manager, I expect them to follow through. As far as I am concerned there are 2 managers at this restaurant that just tell you what you want to hear and their word means nothing. I hate to write this review... I wish I could be raving about how a manager turned it around and made it a pleasant experience, but no, it was not meant to be.