“Lot's of wing sauces to choose from - but limit 2 per table”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Atlanta, Georgia
“Lot's of wing sauces to choose from - but limit 2 per table”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

Wife and daughter went to grab dinner. Server was quick to refill drinks and deliver food. Very courteous. Before they left the ordered 15 wings to bring back to the hotel for me and my son. My wife asked for 3 sauces. Server said there was a limit of 2 sauces because "they were too busy". My wife said cancel the order then if that's how they were going to be... Server went to the kitchen and spoke to the kitchen manager who said they would let us order 3 sauces. So my wife ordered 3 sauces on the 15 wings and brought them to the hotel. When we opened the container we discovered there were only 2 sauces and they forgot to put in the ranch and celery. It amazes me that they deliberately only gave us 2 sauces just to show us this is their rule and no more than 2 sauces per table. On a side note: one of the menu items is a 5 piece wing appetizer. So you mean to tell me if 3 people come in and each order this item, you are going to tell them they can't get 3 different sauces? Really? Come on! So my wife calls the restaurant just to inform the manager of our less than satisfactory experience and to let them know we would not be returning to this restaurant because of their childish antics. Manager was extremely unhappy with our experience and wanted to fix it. He asked for our phone number and what hotel we were staying at and promised to deliver a 3 sauce order within the hour with ranch and celery. The manager apologized and gave us the impression he was not happy with our experience and wanted to do all he could to make it right - especially since the hotel recommended them to us and had a stack of their menus at the front desk. Well needless to say he was just blowing smoke.... he never arrived. We never got a replacement order. I never got my celery and ranch or my 3 sauce wings. It may seem petty that I'm complaining about not getting a third sauce, but that's not really the point. When I am promised something, especially by a manager, I expect them to follow through. As far as I am concerned there are 2 managers at this restaurant that just tell you what you want to hear and their word means nothing. I hate to write this review... I wish I could be raving about how a manager turned it around and made it a pleasant experience, but no, it was not meant to be.

• Visited September 2013

Newnan, Georgia
“Really good sauce selection.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

This was our stop on July 4th on the way downtown to watch the fireworks. First time there. Wings were recommended. Nothing special about the wings themselves but the sauce selection was outstanding!! I really like the Chipolte lime and the Mango Habenero.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Art H
Pensacola, Florida
“Beachy Atmosphere with a Great Menu!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Been here twice in my short time living in Pensacola. It is a great place for wings (you can test out the sauces for free) and the menu has a wide variety of other options. Clean restrooms, nice decor, friendly servers. We will go back!! Looking to try out happy hour 2-6 on week nights for 1/2 price apps. The garlic parmesean fries are sooooo good!

• Visited July 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“Great Atmosphere and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Loved my recent visit to Hurricanes; in fact took a very good friend there for her birthday lunch and returned that evening with my husband to partake in their wings. Both visits were fun and the food was great. I enjoy the atmosphere; island music makes you feel as if you are in Key West. Takes you away from the daily doldrums of life and work.

Visited July 2013
“Great wings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

Nice atmosphere; great service; lots of different wing sauces to choose from. Their menu has just about everything for those that don't eat wings.

Visited July 2013