Tripadvisor
Pensacola
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews pensacola airport great hotel indoor pool shuttle service complimentary breakfast convenient location front desk staff staff was very friendly fresh fruit business trip oatmeal clean rooms one night stay nice stay bed was very comfortable definitely stay here again mall
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am a hyatt member and was charged for water bottles, horrible breakfast was cold and not much to choose from, tv didn't work and FIRE ALARM WENT OFF 3 TIMES....ONE BEING AT 5AM AND ONCE AT 9PM WHEN READY FOR BED.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overall a convenient and nice place to stay. Sometimes the communication between staff was a little off, but no big deal. Some minor things needed fixing in my room. People were very nice and friendly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a very nice hotel and I would have rated it higher but at 4AM the hotel had to be evacuated due to a fire alarm. It was determined to be a false alarm by the first responders and I was told that it was a system issue later that morning. Needless to say I didn't get as much sleep as I had planned.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 8, 2020

An exception to my previous experience with Hyatt Place in other places. I have used Hyatt Place in many places and the experience had been very good, this is an exception to that rule. I gave the feedback so that the hotel management pays attention to customer service and the cleanliness of the facilities.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2020

Hotel was a short walk (down a well lit walkway with crosswalks) from the airport. We landed late and family wanted to wait until the next day to pick us up. It was very clean! and bright. Breakfast we very good and every employee we encountered was nice. I will definitely stay here again!