“Great Hotel and close to Hospital”

Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport
Ranked #4 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Checked in late, and Beth and the night staff were uber-helpful. Hotel furnishings were cush and modern.
Breakfast was better than any free breakfast I've ever had. Indoor heated pool a nice touch, great for the kids. Will DEF stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014
Adam E, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2014

Dear Aaron M.,

Thank you so much for your feedback! I will be sure to pass your kind words on to Beth and the rest of my staff. We can't wait to see you the next time you visit! Breakfast will be waiting.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

The hotel is next to airport... Convenient for those early-morning flights. It is also close to Sacred Heart Hospital. Noise is not an issue. We were greeted by a very courteous and efficient staff. Thank you Greg for the OUTSTANDING customer service !!

Dear Christy9999,

Thank you so much for your generous review! My staff enjoyed having you and we look forward to hosting your next visit to Pensacola!

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Extremely close to the airport. Awesome location and new facility. Everyone was pleasant and attentive. My room was spacious and clean. Everyone greeted me and requested my name to address me as such. Greg the bartender was fantastic. Great drinks and he also helped me navigate restaurant choices. I will be back !!

Dear Kevinisonthrmove,

Thank you for your review! We're so happy to know that you will be visiting us again soon! I will be sure to let Greg and my staff know of your encouraging words! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

I took my 3 year old daughter on a mini vacation to the beach recently and decided upon this hotel after reading the reviews. I am SOOOOOO happy I did! The staff was beyond helpful. Upon check in, Hallee told us that we came on the perfect weekend as the Blue Angels were making their homecoming appearance the next day. She even offered her personal beach umbrella!! The restaurant suggestions she gave me were just as helpful. The next morning my daughter and I went downstairs for breakfast (which was light, but good) and ate on the patio. Hallee made sure to find us before we left out to deliver on her offer! The other staff were JUST as friendly! Even when checking out, another lady at the front desk (I didn't catch her name) remembered my daughter's name and made sure to personally address her and say "Bye Kylie"! That made her day!! The rooms were clean and amenities were nice and up to date. Would definitely recommend this hotel to ANYONE in the area!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Ashley R

Dear Ashley R.,

Your feedback truly made my day! My staff has been having such a great time meeting all of the families who have stayed with us this Summer. And we're especially thankful for kind ones like you! We look forward to hosting you and Kylie's next trip to Pensacola! Have a safe and great Summer!

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We are having a wonderful time staying at the Hyatt Place in Pensacola! I love the spacious rooms. The hotel is extremely clean and the staff incredibly friendly and attentive. I will definitely recommend this hotel to everyone!

Dear Mdeserf,

Thank you for recommending our property to others! I'm so glad to know that your stay was nothing short of amazing. We look forward to your next trip to our property!

Reviewed July 15, 2014

We had a great time at the this property, the location is very nice, and the srvice provided by the staff was superb. I had the pleasure of interacting with several of them on different days so unfortunately I am unable to recall specific names; however, as a team, way to go! I Look forward to any time in the future when I may be able to visit this prpoperty again, thank you all!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Zac E,

I'm glad to know that my staff provided excellent and consistant service to you and your friends! We can't wait to have you guys again! Safe Travels!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Roomy, clean, new... we were very happy with our stay. Breakfast was good, the lap was warm, clean with fresh towels. My husband and I stayed here with our two teenage daughters and 8 yr old son for one night before heading back to Texas. The two queen with sleeper sofa was perfect and we had space to move around. The kids wished we stayed here the entire vacation but there's not a Hyatt were we started our trip. Far from the beach but driving distance.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Gail J.,

I hope you and your family had a safe and fun trip back to Texas! We enjoyed hosting your stay and want to thank you for such a kind review. We hope to host your next trip to Pensacola!