Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
$93
$155
$140
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
$123
$115
$125
$112
$137
$125
$143
Sole Inn and Suites(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
$115
$163
$149
Hampton.com
$89
$76
All reviewspensacola airportgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastindoor poolrecommend this hotelconvenient locationfront desk staffstaff was very friendlybusiness tripoatmealfresh fruitking bedone night staydefinitely stay here againthe breakfast areashuttlemall
Reviewed February 1, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for one night after a 10 hour drive from Daytona through ice covered
roads. Needless to say it was nice to stay in a new hotel that was well staffed and very clean.
This hotel is right next to the airport and would be very convient for anyone flying in and out
of Pensacola. We did not hear any planes as the airport was closed due to ice.
We stayed in room 511 and we got the morning sun while facing the airport.
The hotel is very new so there are a few bugs that need addressing. The heater vibrates when in use and for some reason it puts out cool air once in reaches the set temperature. Desk lamp did not work.
All and all it was a pleasant stay and we would return next time in Pensacola.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rp-yp
Adam E, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Dear RP-YP,

Thank you for your recent stay at our Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport Location! We're always looking for ways to improve so I'm thankful for your feedback! I'm glad to know that we will be given the opportunity to host your next visit and hopefully when the time comes, there will be less ice on our Florida roads!

General Manger

Reviewed January 28, 2014

This is basically a solid, comfortable no-frills hotel. I stayed here for 2 nights during a visit to the area. One of my big concerns when booking was that I'd have to put up with noise from the flights at Pensacola Regional Airport, but this was not the case. The complimentary self-serve breakfast was good. They recognized that I was Platinum in Hyatt's loyalty program and granted my 3pm late checkout. I have stayed at many Hyatt Places in the past, and most rooms I've occupied have kitchenettes. Also, I wish the Hyatt Place brand would start serving stronger coffee, but that's a corporate issue at a much higher level than this new property. The other major plus about this particular HP is that it's only a 3 minute walk from the airport terminal gate and rental car stations.

BOOKING TIP: Because the hotel is right at the airport, one way to save $$$, especially if you have a late flight to P'cola, is book your rental car the following morning, as the rental car companies are all so close.

Room Tip: Room 527 is a corner suite and away from the elevator, where walking traffic can be.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank I M

Dear I M,

Thank you for your recent stay at our Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport Location! Your feedback is valued, as we are always looking for ways to improve at our brand new property! I'm glad that my staff was able to accommodate you during your visit and thanks so much for the booking tip as I'm sure travelers will benefit greatly from it! We can't wait to host your next stay! And the next time you're here, please ask the Gallery Hosts if our drink promotion is still running! Perhaps you'll be able to redeem a Starbucks Coffee with a double shot of Espresso!

General Manger

Reviewed January 14, 2014

The manager and his staff were so genuine and friendly. I was really impressed with the room as well. It was a large suite style room with plenty of linens and fluffy pillows and a sectional couch for lounging. The large window had two pleasing coverage options, not curtains! The first layer was a fine mesh layer that let light in but obscured the view. The second made the room completely dark. This hotel was literally minutes to the mall, tons of shopping and dinning options. Lots of amenities, great service, I will DEFINITELY be back.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Paula L
Adam E, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Hello Paula L! I want to thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review of the Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you especially enjoyed our staff, rooms, location, and window treatments.

We would love to have you back anytime. Take care!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Stayed the night after my flight cancellation. The staff were so helpful and friendly making sure my needs were met. I couldn't believe how quiet the hotel was. I never heard an airplane or any inside or outside noises. The bed was very comfortable with lots of nice pillows. I took advantage of the guest laundry. I had an early flight out, so I couldn't do the complimentary breakfast. Only had a 3 minute walk to the airport terminal. Overall, this is the best hotel I have ever stayed in. Thanks for the wonderful stay after a long tiring day.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Lynn60

Hello Lynn60! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your unexpected recent stay at the Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport. We are glad that the staff was able to provide everything you needed, and that your stay was overall comfortable.

We are lucky to be so close to the Pensacola International Airport, and have no airport noise heard on property. Thank you for rating us “the best hotel” you have ever stayed in. You are welcome back anytime.

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

This is definitely on of the nicest hotels in Pensacola airport area. Great food options. Workout room. My only disappointment was the pool was locked for about three hours when we arrived with my 2 daughters. We had to wait for a while. But once they opened it the water was nice and hot. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Joe1234567891
Adam E, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Hello Joe1234567891,

We are very happy that you chose to stay with us here at the Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport. Thank you for your kind words about our property. We are glad you enjoyed the food, workout facility, and hot pool once it was opened. We apologize about the pool being locked at first, and we are glad your daughters got to enjoy it once available.

Thank you for your future recommendations and we hope you can come back and stay with us again soon.