“Love it.”

Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport
Ranked #4 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

This is definitely on of the nicest hotels in Pensacola airport area. Great food options. Workout room. My only disappointment was the pool was locked for about three hours when we arrived with my 2 daughters. We had to wait for a while. But once they opened it the water was nice and hot. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Joe1234567891
Adam E, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Hello Joe1234567891,

We are very happy that you chose to stay with us here at the Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport. Thank you for your kind words about our property. We are glad you enjoyed the food, workout facility, and hot pool once it was opened. We apologize about the pool being locked at first, and we are glad your daughters got to enjoy it once available.

Thank you for your future recommendations and we hope you can come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Pleasantly surprised. 10 minutes from the beach and 15 minutes from the mall. Almost new facility. Great staff. Great sandwich bar for free breakfast. The room was relatively clean (just a few stains on light switches bad bathroom sliding glass door. Beautiful carpet and linens. This one lived up to the Hyatt name. The view is of the airport, but we did not hear a single airplane. Although we were two rooms from the elevator we never heard it either. The beds and shower heads were excellent.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank penntrainer

Hello penntrainer,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us here at the Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport. We are so lucky to have this awesome location and we are glad that you found it convenient.

I am glad you enjoyed your room and did not hear any opposing noise from outside your room. Thank you for your compliments about our hotel’s design and functionality.

We would love to have you back as our guest anytime. See you soon.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I traveled during xmas with my family. We go there every few years and this was the best stay I've ever had while visiting Pensacola. We stayed in a suite and never once heard any airplanes. The rooms don't transfer sound like some hotels with separate rooms so we could comfortably watch 2 tv's in separate spaces at the same time. We had our 6 year old child with us who could walk around without worrying about tripping over our things and the pull out bed was very comfortable for him. He slept without any problems each of the 3 nights that we were there. Great customer service that was consistent. Loved it, loved it and will be booking again.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Travelerfor

Hello Travelerfor,

We are so happy you were able to say with us over the Christmas break. Your compliments and kind words about our hotel are well received especially coming from an experienced Pensacola bound Holiday traveler.

We are lucky to be so close to the airport and not hear planes in the building. Glad to hear you and your family enjoyed our suite with no opposing noise.

We look forward to your return!

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel. Modern, well run, clean, funky rooms and bathrooms reasonably priced, good breakfasts... What's not to like!

I stayed there early December on a cross country road trip by motorcycle and this was my favourite stay beyond doubt.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank picturetag1
Adam E, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Hello picturetag1,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us in early December after your cross country road trip by motorcycle. We are happy to hear you had a great time with us, and that you especially enjoyed the modern and funky rooms. Come back and visit us soon.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Friendly, helpful staff at check in. Rooms are fairly nice and well kept. Quiet. Small bar/food service area. Complimentary continental breakfast (which included some hot items) was very nice. Great location for business, or if you need to be close to the airport.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank sshubeli

Hello sshubeli!

Thank you very much for your recent review on the Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our rooms, Gallery 24/7 menu, bar, complimentary AM Skillet Breakfast, and location. We would love to have you back as our guest anytime. Take Care.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

he first impression of the hotel was great looking and the staff (Asian girl checked us in) was friendly and very professional when we checked in. The place felt relaxing even though it was located next to the airport. When we walked into the first room the wall/carpet was soaked from a leak in room 510. I would not trust even if they did a full clean up mold and mildew are bound to happen in Florida. There was already a rust stain so it been there for a while. Oh be sure to request a room without an adjoining door too.

The bad: The next morning around 8:40 a woman opened the door and realized that the room was occupied. There was no knock saying it was housekeeping, then an immediate slam of the door. The safety latched worked well. She took off into the next room and slammed the door, pretty obvious. I waited by the door to see it was housekeeping. Just a girl in a pink hoodie, could someone trying to break into random rooms. I call the front desk in shock and was told “they start housekeeping at 8am.” My response “don’t they knock? Or have some check list to see which people have checked out.” She says “oh no we don’t do that here. They are suppose to knock” Also they don’t know who is wearing a pink hoodie too. So I assume someone has master key to get into any room. So take your belongings with you. A device can be made to access any room for $50
Checkout at 9am, wasn’t planning on checking out and was hoping to stay another in Pensacola to search for a right home.

As we go to the desk I was livid, manager was there. I took it as an insult “will a free coffee or soda make it better” in my mind how is that going to make it better when the breakfast is already complementary. I’m stress and angry from being shook up. Josh offered to see if next time to make it up. I cannot trust a place with an untrained staff, other than the people who checked us in on 11/14/13 afternoon and maintenance too.

I am someone who works with technology every day. Their POS is a new state of the art system for new hotels. Give your housekeeper ipads to know when a guest checks out in real time or just print a simple layout of each floor to double check to see who has left a room. You can’t please everyone, is a stupid old saying. It is basic communication and hospitality among your staff.

Maybe your stay will be better after this.

• Stayed: November 2013
4  Thank craigwenban
Adam E, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Dear Craigwenban,

I am terribly sorry to hear about the issues you experienced during your stay the Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport. I want to personally apologize for the experience and level of service you received, I take pride in this hotel and I am truly mortified when any of our guests leave less than 100% satisfied with our property. Please contact me at your convenience to discuss what I can do to make this situation right for you.

General Manger
Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport
850 483 5599
adam.emling@hyatt.com

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

So so nice!!! The towels and sheets were so soft we didn't want to leave. Continental breakfast was the best I've ever had with artisan type open face sandwiches. TV didn't work well, but I'm sure they would have fixed it if we'd called. Would highly recommend this place.

Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Christine P
Adam E, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Hello Christine P!

Thank you very much for you recent review on your stay here at the Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport! We appreciate your feedback as it only helps us get better.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our AM Skillet Breakfast. The sandwiches we have make the breakfast such a great experience and I am glad you enjoyed them.
I apologize that you TV did not function properly. We absolutely would have fixed it in a snap for you.

Thank you very much for the recommendation and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon!