“Wonderful food!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husband and I went here on Saturday afternoon around 3:30pm. Although the place was packed, we got seated pretty quickly. We did have to wait about 3 minutes for our table to be cleared and clean though. Our waitress was very attentive and the food was amazing. We will definitely go back there again.

Thank Elizabeth LaJau... K

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Convenient to courtyard Marriott. Ribs and steak 13.99. Great meal, nice atmosphere, casual, 15 min wait on a weeknight.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

You know sometimes you get tired of the same ole restaurants in town and this was a welcome addition. Of course going early I cant say there was a wait at all. Go around 4:30 and you walk right in the door to a table.

The waiter was one of the best I have had in a long time. He was very good a communication with his customers by finding a common denominator with you and using it to.. as we used to say in sales.. get kin. I ordered teh Shepherds pie and it was not a disappointment. A nice portion and a nice price. Of course I noticed all the entry portions were more than reasonable however.. in most cases.. sides were not included so be cautious. I also ordered an appetizer of fresh battered onion rings and they were excellent and plentiful.

After the meal I decided to try one of their 99 cent deserts of the strawberrys and cheese cake. You get what you expect for 99 cents. Looks much like a large shot glass but a nice finish when you are already full. Very nice atmosphere, good food, excellent service... this restaurant is doing to do well in Pensacola.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I have eaten there twice. Both times the hostess was spot on with her estimate of a wait time. I appreciate that instead of being told a lie of just a couple of minutes. Having said that ,the wait time for both visits was 10 minutes. One time I had a regular frozen margarita and thought it was a bit too sweet and very little alcohol. The chicken pot pie was not as good as I had hoped as the crust was a bit underdone,and I did not quite like the "gravy". The second time I had their fish tacos,with fried not grilled fish, and really enjoyed it. I would recommend the fish tacos. My husband had the chicken fried steak and enjoyed it. My husband and I went for a special occasion and it was a nice atmosphere and cheerful waitresses. I will go back and I recommend it as a place to try out.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I was impressed by the concept of this restaurant... Prepared from scratch with exceptional value. We dined here and ordered drinks, starters and entrees. My drink was shaken, not on ice as the menu described. Basically, our order was missing side items and when we asked the food runners about this they looked at us like we were crazy and insisted the kitchen was out of the item. However, these items were presented to us randomly throughout the evening.

Our server was unfriendly and was also unaware that the kitchen was out of several items.

1  Thank JvanderGraf