“An old but very good Denny's”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #129 of 691 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Food was well prepared, the bacon was lacking the grease most of these places bring to the table, you had two choices of coffee (Dark or Medium roast), and the service was excellent. The staff was very welcoming and helpful.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Excellent service from this branch of Denny's.
We felt welcome -yet not pressured - as you usually feel in Fast Food Restaurants!
Even at 11.00pm!!!

We went again!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Food was colder on the ultimate skillet and barely warm. Tried to explain it to the manager and he just said he'd let the cooks know. He didn't even offer a discount or a free meal. I don't think I like this Dennys anymore. When the manager doesn't even offer to fix the problem in some way for a different day, that's not being a good manager in my opinion. Food tasted like it had just been sitting for a while before it arrived at the table. had to wait about 15 minutes before even being asked what we wanted to have to drink...

Reviewed July 14, 2013

My wife and I went here for breakfast. It was busy, but our waitress worked us in perfectly. We knew she was going to be good. She was.

I'm embarrassed to say I forgot her name. It was Saturday morning and the place was jumping. Sandwiched between hotels, businesses and hospitals, this Denny's stays busy. The staff is typically very good. Things get slow when trainees are learning, but we all needed training in our lines of work.

I had hotcakes and sausage and my wife had an omelet. Our food was great!!! Wow. Denny's is usually good, but this was noticeably better. Whatever the reason, we appreciate it.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Did not like that they did not give us what we ordered. The server was very efficent and helpful even though she had been working for 24 hours.