“Great Hole In the Wall Place to Eat”

Philly's Cheesesteaks & Hoagies
Ranked #58 of 676 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: Sandwich shop, dedicated to bringing The Taste of Philadelphia to Pensacola, Fl. That includes Cheesesteaks and Hoagies of course, and Pennsylvania Dutch Birch Beer. Dine in or take-out. Pet friendly for outdoor diners.
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Try the Philly Cheesesteak with onins and Green Peppers.....great sandwich! Excellent fries and service.

There are newer reviews for Philly's Cheesesteaks & Hoagies

Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is one of those places you may pass by every day and think nothing of it due to the location and the outer appearance, but you are missing out! Philly's by far has the best cheesesteaks in town and the staff is always friendly and most of them get to know the patrons by name.

There are only 3 tables or so inside as it is meant to be a takeout place, so keep that in mind. Also, I would recommend calling in your order as it can get very busy at times and there is usually a wait in the evening due to their popularity.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Everytime that I go, to Pensacola, I stop here, for a sub, and they're always fantastic. My only complaint is that the price is kind of steep. For a large plain sub and a 12 oz. can, of soda, I gave the clerk a $10.00 bill, and only got a few coins back, as change. You can have lunch, at lots, of all-you-can-eat, buffet restaurants, for much cheaper than that.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

These folks know how to make cheese steaks! These are the authentic deal just like in Philly!
Admittedly, it is an out of the way hole in the wall in a neighborhood strip next door to a pizza take out joint, and offers little in the way of ambiance, but it is worth driving a little out of the way for.
There are three or four tables, but most folks order to go.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I visit my father in Pensacola once a year every year and as soon as he picks me up at the airport I say, we need to stop by Philly's so I can get a cheesesteak! For a cold sandwich my favorite is the Old World Italian.......so so so Good! During my stay I go back at least 5-10 times for lunch, I just cant get enough of this place. When in Pensacola Florida, do yourself a favor and go eat!