“You won't leave here hungry!”
Review of Hip Pocket Deli

Hip Pocket Deli
Ranked #117 of 691 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed October 14, 2010

The gyro is the best around. Always a warm welcome. Best deli around

Reviewed July 30, 2010

What a treat this place is! I can't believe they can manage with so few tables, but we got to sit down and enjoy our fantastic lunch. They're busy, but there's a good reason. The owner makes all of the crazy gourmet cakes and deserts by hand (the coconut cake was unbelievable --- big enough to share with the whole family!). The mom and wife are in the kitchen preparing everything. I love to frequent a place like that. My daughter and I love the gyro and my other daughter loved here greek salad (GIANT and tasty). If you don't support the military, you won't want to go there...but if you're military...you must go at least once. Amazing place, people and food. I hope to try something new next time...Philly Cheesesteak. Heard they have the best Reuben...my daughter will have to be the judge of that.

Reviewed June 4, 2010

Love the gyros- friendly folks and neat place. I'll drive past 50 fast food joints to find a place like this.

Reviewed November 24, 2009

You absolutely need to go here and get the gyro. I think it's the best sandwich I've ever gotten. And the owner, Chris, is amazing and totally adds to the charm of this place. If you want great food, great prices, great service, and an atmosphere that actually has personality of it's own you need to check this place out.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed May 29, 2009

The gyros are outstanding.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook