“Unbelievable”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed January 27, 2013

This gem in Pensacola Florida has some of the best food ever! Their gyro is my personal favorite. They serve a meatball sandwich that is so big I can take home two thirds of it and serve it at dinner to my family of four. They also have a different flavor cake each month. One slice of cake can easily feed four people. Bring your cash though because credit cards are not accepted.

There are newer reviews for Hip Pocket Deli

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Maybe because I got there early, but my gyro is fabulous, the owner visited with me and called me by name, was super friendly and nice, they are closing in two months because of road work but hope to relocate, my vote is: do not close!!!! Please relocate!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Wish I would have found out of this place sooner. They have the best food in town!!! Their Gyro is delicious and authentic! !! I havent tried anything else yet cause the gyros are so delicious I always end up ordering them .

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Charming decor, and delicious food. The stromboli is absolutely divine. It feels like a real 'local hangout', because it very much is!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is my husbands favorite place. The sandwiches great, the desserts are AWESOME! Just remember to BRING CASH!