“Whats the fuss....awesome!”

Dining options: Lunch
West Linn
“Whats the fuss....awesome!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Maybe because I got there early, but my gyro is fabulous, the owner visited with me and called me by name, was super friendly and nice, they are closing in two months because of road work but hope to relocate, my vote is: do not close!!!! Please relocate!

• Visited January 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best gyro I ever had A++++”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Wish I would have found out of this place sooner. They have the best food in town!!! Their Gyro is delicious and authentic! !! I havent tried anything else yet cause the gyros are so delicious I always end up ordering them .

Utah
“Hip Pocket”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Charming decor, and delicious food. The stromboli is absolutely divine. It feels like a real 'local hangout', because it very much is!

• Visited March 2012
Perdido Key, Florida
“Great local place”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is my husbands favorite place. The sandwiches great, the desserts are AWESOME! Just remember to BRING CASH!

Visited October 2012
Munfordville, Kentucky
“Awesome Sandwich!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

The owner was so friendly and helpful explaining the menu to us. He assisted us with selecting our sandwich. We chose the Muffaletta. We opted to share the sandwich as it is HUGE. But even shared it was enough food for us to have lunch and dinner! The bread was delicious and the sandwich was so stuffed with meats and cheeses it was oooey gooey deliciousness! We wish our stay in Pensacola was longer so we could go there again. Will return!

• Visited September 2012