“The dive is GREAT ”

Ranked #96 of 683 Restaurants in Pensacola
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

I would say Go, the food was great, my family had the Salmon eggs Benedict, pork chop, chicken fingers, country fried steak and shrimp po-boy. We will be going back.
There was a Bentley in the parking lot, figured they had to have been there before. Good service too.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

A Cajun would feel at home here with Cajun music and New Orleans Jazz, not to mention the food. Great breakfast place with a big menu for a small sized cafe. Super friendly service and quick. My breakfast lasted all the way to supper and the price put a smile on my face. I will be back in Pensacola next week and will definitely eat here again.

1  Thank 4bird1
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We went here using a Groupon for lunch. My husband ordered the chicken salad and I got the club sandwich and fries. The food was average, nothing special. Service was just okay. Definitely not an upscale place, but nothing wrong with that. Food was delivered in a timely manner, just nothing to draw me back.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

This is our go to for a cheap, delicious breakfast. It is a small place so you might have to wait, but it is well worth it. Tina is the best waitress and we always hope we are seated in her section. The chicken salad is wonderful as are the cheese grits. Must try this place, skip Cracker Barrel!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

This place has the good old fashioned diner atmosphere. It was pretty crowded when we went in there, but we were greeted as soon as we walked in. Our waitress was super friendly and attentive. You could tell there were a lot of regulars in the restaurant. I like the locally owned restaurants like this. I got the chicken salad plate and it was really good. My husband got the roast turkey with stuffing. You can tell it is good home cooking at a good price.