“Best SPORTS BAR & FOOD!!”
Review of New York Nicks

New York Nicks
Ranked #270 of 685 Restaurants in Pensacola
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We've lived ALL OVER the US & there's NO sports bar that even comes close to comparing to Nicks! He has abt 50 big screens & they ALL have their own receivers so u get ALL Sports since he has bought ALL the sports packages! Unlike other bars that may have a lot of T.V's but they don't carry all games & sports cuz they don't have receivers for each tv! The food is UNBELIEVABLE as well!! & blv it or not The BEST HANDCUT STEAKS!!! Once football season starts no matter where we live we always wish we could be watching the games @ Ny Nicks! & make it back as often as possible to watch all our teams in one place. & have great food!

Reviewed June 14, 2012

Nick's offers a variety of food and is very reasonably priced. The service is good and the food is good. I love the pasta salad and my daughter loves the hamburgers. Full bar and a perfect place to enjoy any sports game. Just ask...

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Nick has been rude to me and the service has been very poor every time I have been here, so much so that I will not return.

1  Thank Doug H
Reviewed March 14, 2012

tap beer was $6.50 and the food was just ok. The atmosphere was good

1  Thank softballguy60097
Reviewed December 21, 2011

I've eaten there before. Just like any other sports bar. I called in an order to be picked up & while the manager took my order he was VERY rude to me. I will never eat there again! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!!

1  Thank stevennix1963