“Absolutely DELICIOUS!”

Sunshine Garden Cafe
Ranked #204 of 676 Restaurants in Pensacola
Reviewed July 20, 2011

I have been eating here for about 3 years off and on. Whenever I go back after a break I wonder, "Why do I ever eat anywhere else when I want a soup and sandwich?" Honestly, this is the best sandwich shop in the area. The soups are delicious and the owner is ALWAYS ready to hand you a cup to try some. The Shrimp Bisque is to die for...but my all-time favorite is the Tomato with Spinach and Feta. I could cry when I make it in but they are out of it. The service is great and the food is fantastic. The only downside is their hours...at the same time, it is a small place obviously run by a small crew. If I can only eat there M-F for lunch, then so be it. Do yourself a favor: eat here once....you'll definitely be back again!

5  Thank sargator
There are newer reviews for Sunshine Garden Cafe

Reviewed April 27, 2011

I think only us 'townies' know about this place. It's nestled behind a hospital on a side street. You go inside, and the place is usually packed. Everything there is homemade - their soups, sandwiches, and mouth-watering desserts. After one trip, you will understand why most of the hospital staff orders from there instead of their own cafeteria.

5  Thank gibson_mel
Reviewed January 14, 2010

The soups are great, and there's always several selections daily. Try the gumbo.
The sandwhiches are wonderful as well.
The place is on the small side, so it can get quite crowded at times, but it's a regular stop for our office lunch group.

Only complaint: The dessert prices are sometimes a little high, but not on all items.

4  Thank IAteItAll