“Good, Traditional Breakfast”

Trigger's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 695 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We decided to head to Trigger's for a big breakfast after passing the restaurant every day and noticing that the parking lot was always full of cars. We didn't really know what to expect as far as breakfast goes in a seafood restaurant, but we were pleasantly surprised! The atmosphere is not the best I've ever seen. I think Trigger's is one of those place you go for the food and the staff and not for the atmosphere though. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The menu was a good size and had most options served at a typical breakfast with some more adventurous options such as Mullet and Eggs. Between the four of us, we got pancakes, bacon, breakfast quesadilla, french toast, and gravy and biscuits. All of the food was delicious and cooked in the right manner. The prices and portions were also great. If you are looking for a good breakfast for a great price, Trigger's is the place to go. Plus, it is off the main strip so you can get away from the noise of all the tourists in town.

1  Thank Rachel V

Reviewed April 19, 2013

A man beside my wife and I spoke loudly on the phone for our entire meal. I spoke to the manager and he said he was a regular and ate there almost every day. That was it - obviously does not care about customers or there issues with the restaurant. Really a bad dining experience.

2  Thank jka2800
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Excellent breakfast. Very reasonable prices. My husband and I had the Breakfast Quesadillas-good choice for $5.99. Our son had pancakes and scrambled eggs. Fluffiest pancakes ever.

1  Thank DianeG761
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My sister and I ate breakfast here one morning, hoping to get some unusual yet good breakfast fare. The food was just your normal breakfast food and was nothing spectacular. However, that's not to say that lunch and dinner would be mediocre, because it may not be. But, if you're looking for a Wow! breakfast, save your money.

1  Thank IllinoisMusicMom
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We were driving from the Pensacola airport to Gulf Shores, AL and decided to stop at this little seafood restaurant. The atmosphere left a bit to be desired, but we were there for lunch and not dinner so it wasn't a big deal. From the appearance of the restaurant we were expecting an okay meal, but much to our surprise the food was absolutely fantastic. Everything we had ordered had an excellent flavor. We will definitely be back on our next trip to the area!!