“Trendy spot”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Loretto, Tennessee
“Trendy spot”
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

My extended family and I dined here while waiting for the next tour on of the historic village. It is a nice little walk down from the village, and the atmosphere can't be beat. However service was slow and we missed the start time for the second tour. Everybody enjoyed their dishes. I got the turkey club wrap customized. the bacon was very crispy, and I have to say the best wrap I've ever had. My aunt got the portobello sandwich which she declared 'delicious!' So while service took a while it was an enjoyable meal.

Visited June 2013

Denver area
“Lunch in the old prisoner's exercise area”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We stopped in briefly to get out of the rain while walking around the Seville Historic Area. This restaurant is in the Pensacola Cultural Center, which was closed when we were there due to them having a kids' summer camp going on. I rated this restaurant as very good and that was based on the atmosphere, server, and looking at the food that servers brought to other tables. We ran in out of the rain just to see if we could get something small to eat because we weren't hungry; we got tea and a bagel. The server was chatty about the history of the building that was a prison in the early 1900s with the restaurant located in the former prisoner's exercise area. It's now an atrium. She also gave us a couple of personal accounts of seeing ghosts in the building. The pamphlet for the building notes that people say the building is haunted and tells about several people's experiences. It was a pleasant lunch with a friendly server and the food looked good.

• Visited June 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“Great lunch spot”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

This place is located inside the Pensacola Little Theater, or Pensacola Cultural Center as some call it. It is small but I liked it being the in the theater lobby, it had a nice ambiance. They have several gourmet sandwich and salad selections selections, as well as soups and a salad bar. I elected to have to salad bar and it was delicious! It had a wonderful chicken salad and a curried coleslaw, which was my favorite :) The salad bar came with a cup of soup of the day choice. I recommend this place to anyone who wants to go somewhere a little different from your normal sandwich shop.

• Visited February 2013
Mobile
“Great little Hidden Place”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Food is fresh and very good! Service matches! Overall great experience. Only negitive is we have been in Pensacola for about 5 years and never new this place was there, its hard to find.

Visited October 2012
Pensacola, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Try the tomato basil soup”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

Their food is average, but their freshly made tomato basil soup is fantastic.

Visited July 2011