“Breakfast from TX to FL”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #78 of 677 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Kind of back and around the corner if exiting eastbound. We ate a 9AM breakfast, and were seated within 10 minutes on a Sunday. It was almost surprising how fast it was for a Cracker Barrel.

Standard food, and standard service with 10 people lining the back wall watching nad waiting.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Cracker Barrel is always a good value. Plenty of good food with biscuits and corn bread to fill you up.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Went here around Christmas time and I had the holiday French toast with my family from out of town! It was delicious and the kids loved the place!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I worked for this company for sixteen years. I also worked in three different stores.So, I know the ins and outs and all the quirks that come with this CB Rest. I also worked at the Destin, Fl location. I don't eat here very often, but the food always seems cold. At lunch time when you order the lunch special it should be at least warm! I didn't complain because Marge works very hard, and her team in the diningroom was very helpful, but, food was cold and that is a kitchen issue! Especially when it comes out pretty fast and is cold. But, I was in a hurry and didn't have time to have it refixed. I seen the manager Mr. Tracey in the window getting food out when I left, and wonder why Turkey and dressing was ice cold and sweet pot. cass luke warm and my food came out within Five minutes of ordering? Bottom line is Food was cold at lunch hour? What is up with that! This store isn't up to PAR IV standards! Wasn't when I worked there a year ago or longer and that is why I left! I thought things would have changed by now! Guess I will not be enthusiastic about trying there again for awhile! I still tipped and didn't complain, but now that was sent this survey decided to let you know how my household feels! Need to step up your PAR IV's and re-evaluate some of your staff there! I still thing Mrs. Tracey, Marge and Kathy are excellent and they do an awesome job! So, maybe they weren't the problem in this area. It must have been in another area. Thanks Virginia Larson!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

My family of four stopped in Pensacola for a night on our way to Orlando and decided to eat Cracker Barrel since it was so close to our hotel. The food was great but we waited forever to get it! They were not terribly busy on this Wednesday night and we were seated immediately but it took about 15 minutes for our waitress to come to our table for a drink order and when she did she said we had been waiting long enough that we should know what we wanted to order. Needless to say, it was all downhill from there and we will not be back!