“lovely holiday themed food”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #79 of 672 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Pensacola, Florida, United States
“lovely holiday themed food”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Went here around Christmas time and I had the holiday French toast with my family from out of town! It was delicious and the kids loved the place!

• Visited December 2012

Destin, Florida
“Cracker Barrel”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I worked for this company for sixteen years. I also worked in three different stores.So, I know the ins and outs and all the quirks that come with this CB Rest. I also worked at the Destin, Fl location. I don't eat here very often, but the food always seems cold. At lunch time when you order the lunch special it should be at least warm! I didn't complain because Marge works very hard, and her team in the diningroom was very helpful, but, food was cold and that is a kitchen issue! Especially when it comes out pretty fast and is cold. But, I was in a hurry and didn't have time to have it refixed. I seen the manager Mr. Tracey in the window getting food out when I left, and wonder why Turkey and dressing was ice cold and sweet pot. cass luke warm and my food came out within Five minutes of ordering? Bottom line is Food was cold at lunch hour? What is up with that! This store isn't up to PAR IV standards! Wasn't when I worked there a year ago or longer and that is why I left! I thought things would have changed by now! Guess I will not be enthusiastic about trying there again for awhile! I still tipped and didn't complain, but now that was sent this survey decided to let you know how my household feels! Need to step up your PAR IV's and re-evaluate some of your staff there! I still thing Mrs. Tracey, Marge and Kathy are excellent and they do an awesome job! So, maybe they weren't the problem in this area. It must have been in another area. Thanks Virginia Larson!

Visited May 2013
“Great food, terrible service!”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

My family of four stopped in Pensacola for a night on our way to Orlando and decided to eat Cracker Barrel since it was so close to our hotel. The food was great but we waited forever to get it! They were not terribly busy on this Wednesday night and we were seated immediately but it took about 15 minutes for our waitress to come to our table for a drink order and when she did she said we had been waiting long enough that we should know what we wanted to order. Needless to say, it was all downhill from there and we will not be back!

• Visited May 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“Just average”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Certainly nothing wrong with it, but it's just a Cracker Barrel. It's no different from any of the other locations around the country. I have been a handful of times and have never experienced anything that would incite any negative comments nor have I experienced anything that would be deserving of a 4 or 5 star rating.

• Visited October 2012
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Even better than our last visit!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We tried Cracker Barrel on our first trip to America last year, we are doing a similair road trip and were looking forward to returning here, last time it was a bit confusing for us being Scottish and all, but this time we knew exactly what to expect!
Our server was a guy called David and he was very helpful and attentive, the service was second to none.
The food was great, I had the special, which was 2 bits of southern fried chicken, served with coleslaw and macaroni cheese, my husband had steak, thick cut fries and coleslaw, we also had a mix of the breads.
Would definitley come back here, hopefully we will get the chance to visit some other cracker barrels on our road trip. Loved that you get free drink refills on selected drinks, what a great concept!

• Visited May 2013