“Small place, big taste.”

Petrella's Italian Cafe
Ranked #82 of 701 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 24, 2012

It's appropriate that this restaurant is located next to a Publix grocery store considering how fresh everything tastes. I've been enjoying this restaurant for years and I've never had a bad experience. If you want the best veal marsala in town, look no further. It's my "go to" dish. My wife loves the Chicken Torrino. They also have excellent calzones. For the brave, you can try and take down "The Godfather", a huge calzone filled with toppings and cheese. Service is friendly and prompt. Prices are very reasonable. Just a fine dining experience.

Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

The strip shopping center won't win any beauty contests, but the food is a Gold Medal candidate! The Italian red sauce is amazing! The fried cheese was delicious! Service was prompt & friendly.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

This is a great place to eat Italian. The salads are wonderful. Their specials are delicious as well as menu items. We have never gotten anything bad here. We usually have leftovers, too.

1  Thank bluboogiebear
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Very casual dining. Friendly service. We waited 25 minutes, and it was worth it! Cozy setting. Good vino & fine aps (we had the fried cheese - excellent)! Next came the pasta ... Everyone was happy!!! Go & enjoy!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This restaurant was up the road from the hotel I stayed in, so my friend and I decided to get a quick lunch here.
I ordered the special for the day - tilapia stuffed with crab over pasta. The fish was tender and tasted great, and the whole meal was only $7 - awesome value!
I would recommend this if you're looking for good food and a casual experience.