“Great Place for Lunch”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Mobile, Alabama
“Great Place for Lunch”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

After taking the excellent tour of the three homes in the Pensacola Village, we walked across
Seville Square to Dharma Blue ( which is painted pink ). The restaurant is located in a lovely old home on the corner with ample eating space inside and out. We chose to eat inside, but many enjoyed the sunshine outside. The service was quick and friendly. I ate the Portabello Foccacia sandwich. The bread was so good, and I am very picky about bread. The filling was good, too. My friend had the Steak Quesadilla and said it, too, was delicious.
We were told that the mimosas are the best around, but since I was driving, I did not imbibe. ):
I would highly recommend this restaurant, especially if you are in the village.

• Visited October 2013

Marco Island, Florida
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We went here for lunch and the food was delicious . The price was very fair and the place was nice and clean, service was great.

• Visited October 2013
“Eating in Pensacola”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

If you want somewhere different then this is the place. There always updated there menu so have new fresh ideas to choose from. My family and I love this place it is family friendly and something for everyone. They put a nice twist on all the standard classic disha

• Visited October 2012
Tennessee
“Loved it”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We stopped by after taking the Historic Pensacola Tour for lunch. I had the chicken salad sandwich and it was amazing. Just thinking about it I wished I had one now. My aunt got the crab cakes with veggies. She enjoyed both but thought the veggies were wonderful. Great little place to have lunch or dinner. Service was great and the food price was reasonable.

• Visited September 2013
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Dharma Blue Won't Leave You Singing the Blues”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Whether you choose to dine inside where it's elegantly decorated, or sit at one of the outside tables, you won't be disappointed with the experience. The menu offers quite a large choice of entrees. My party enjoyed delectable fresh seafood and a lovely chicken dish. The service was quick and efficient; even though they were quite busy. Located in what I would call the historic portion of downtown Pensacola, you might need to ask for directions. You don't want to miss out on this experience.

• Visited January 2013