“A great place for lunch”
Review of Dharma Blue

Dharma Blue
Ranked #24 of 683 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This was maybe our 4th time to visit Dharma Blue and we are never disappointed. Fresh chicken salad with fruit on fresh wheat bread is the menu offering but a request to have just the chicken salad over salad greens was met with a smile and a quick agreement from our waiter. A printed list of seasonal beers in house that day made my husbands choice easier and he filled up on the very generous chef salad. Lovely, peaceful blue interior with local artwork everywhere.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I've been to this restaurant nearly a dozen times in my life. The service is usually excellent, although I did have a curt waitress one evening. The food is excellent and well prepared. I favor the crab cakes, although I sometimes choose from their vast sushi menu. I consider Dharma Blue to be an excellent value; the prices are reasonable for the level of service. The atmosphere is probably my favorite part. Located on a corner downtown, Dharma Blue features outdoor porch/patio, as well as indoor dining. I am a big fan of the artwork on the walls, although I've never come to a conclusion if the piece on the wall perpendicular to the entrance is a cat or a bat. Regardless, it is an excellent conversation piece. This restaurant takes reservations, which is a must for me. I have also enjoyed the brunch a time or two, decent mimosas.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Eclectic choice for a Saturday evening dining. Nice, relaxed atmosphere, good service. Menu selection was adequate, food quality was acceptable.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

quaint little restaurant that is part of a group of restaurants that started in pensacola. Right off the historic downtown district on a cool street. Outdoor dining, best known for their sushi but they have a great dinner menu as well.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

The Cafe was a kind of mix because sushi and gourmet. The sushi menu being separate. The seven spice seared tuna was delicious, as was the caramelized pear salad. Reasonable price for the gourmet selection and quality.