“Olive Garden -WONDERFUL”

Dining options: Reservations
Florida
“Olive Garden -WONDERFUL”
Reviewed August 22, 2009

We went to the Olive Garden in Pensacola, FL today. It was our first visit to this Olive Garden. The Olive Garden is my favorite restaurant so I was hoping that this one would be a good one. It was WONDERFUL!!
The sweet tea was freshly made (I HATE old tea!) I ordered Spaghetti and my husband ordered Seafood Alfredo. We both ordered salads too.
Everything was wonderful!! The bread was fresh, the salad fantastic (we even bought a bottle of dressing to bring home)

Our server was fantastic! When we got to the Olive Garden, it was very busy and there was a waiting list. However, we weren't picky and said we would sit in the bar area which had no wait. Our server was there immediately and took our drink order. Our salads arrived very quickly. And as we were finishing the salad our entrees arrived. She was quick to refill our drinks and to see if we needed anything else

We will definitely be back and often..

Americus, Georia
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed July 6, 2009

We all ordered the chicken alfredo and it was great. Never ending salad and bread is also a plus. The kids enjoyed the spaghetti and mac and cheese.

The waiter was very friendly and seemed to enjoy his work, which is always a good sign.

Dublin, Ireland
“Give me a break!”
Reviewed December 6, 2008

I am native to Pensacola and I find this repugnant. There are many, many wonderful restaurants in the downtown area alone-you should never have to go to an Olive Garden! It is pathetic, synthetic American CRAP!

1 Thank AshleyDashlyDont
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Olive Garden,is great for almost everything, however the one in Fort Walton is the best!”
Reviewed September 16, 2008