“Good consistent food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Always a good choice. Food is consistent wherever you go. Have never had a bad meal at an Olive Garden.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I love to get the Soup, Salad, Breadsticks deal. their breadsticks are amazing andI love their salads. I have tried amny things from here over the years and it's always delicous.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

My husband and I went to Olive Garden for our "date night" last night. It was VERY busy - the wait was supposed to be about 40 minutes. We decided to sit in the bar area where we didn't have to wait but about 15 minutes. Our waitress was wonderful. A great sense of humor and very much on the ball to make sure we had everything we needed. My husband got the Crispy Parmesan Shrimp. He loved the shrimp but didn't care for the pasta. he said the sauce was "too tomatoey".
He also had the Zuppa Toscana soup which was excellent. I had the Spaghetti and like always, it was great. They were very skimpy on the sauce but I asked our waitress if I could get more and it was at our table in no time! The bread sticks are to die for. Had a great time and would go back today if I could!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

On 10/28 I ate at this Olive Garden and wrote a complaint to their survey online. This arose from the fact the an Olive Garden did not have Peppers to put into their salads. Last night I took my siblings out to eat to celebrate my Brother-in-law's birthday. This time this restaurant was out of Onions for the salads. This, twice in a row is unexcusable for a chain of this size to remain out of items to serve their guest. I know that we eat there weekly in the past but I will certainly be leaning away from this Olive Garden due to continued mis management.
I cannot think of any reason a chain should run out of items. NONE! However, to have this done twinc within a week? Absurbed.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Food was good. Service was excellent. We had a long wait and the restaurant was loud and crowded. Had a hard time visiting with people across the table. Would suggest going during an 'off' peak time if you want to be able to carry on a conversation while you eat.