“We Are Regulars”
Review of Angus Seafood Meats Spirits - CLOSED

Angus Seafood Meats Spirits
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Local favorite since 1968. Polished Casual Dining Atmoshpere. Seafood and steaks with intercontinental flair. Daily special and recipe creations. Fine wine list. Popular bar brands. Private dining available for large and small gatherings. Off-site Catering to any local establishment.
Reviewed May 23, 2013

5 nights a week we choose Angus. As patrons who enjoy dining out we find Angus to be relaxing and delicious. Gregg and Josh mostly serve us and treat us as if we are special. Management is very friendly. My client is a fan of the prime rib and I love the pasta primavera. They have been in business a long time and do it right. You must try it!

There are newer reviews for Angus Seafood Meats Spirits

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I eat there once or twice a month ,the steaks are great ,the service is good , and the prices reasonable . I also like the fish in the aquariums and the ponds.

2  Thank noahberry
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Good food and nice relaxed atmosphere. Steaks and seafood are wonderful, very relaxing. Leigh was our server and took great care of us!

1  Thank CLC822012
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Place has always been very good, but moved to excellent. Prime rib perfect and the French Quarter garlic hollidanse sauce with crabmeat (on the side) was great enough to put on anything! Server was Joshua and he did an excellent job. One note would be not to expect an inexpensive experience, especially if you start adding appetizers, desserts , etc. but worth everything I paid. Rates as one of top rest. in Pensacola area.

2  Thank Dave J
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I recently visited Pensacola and had the opportunity to eat at The Angus. The food was delicious, the drinks were perfect, the atmosphere was relaxing, and the service easily beat that of any dining experience I've had on past vacations. Our server, Holly, was attentive, knowledgeable, and extremely friendly. I would definitely recommend that anyone vacationing in Pensacola and looking for a fine dining experience to stop in for a little southern hospitality and a great meal!

1  Thank Michael M