“Top notch dining experience”
Review of Angus Seafood Meats Spirits - CLOSED

Angus Seafood Meats Spirits
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Local favorite since 1968. Polished Casual Dining Atmoshpere. Seafood and steaks with intercontinental flair. Daily special and recipe creations. Fine wine list. Popular bar brands. Private dining available for large and small gatherings. Off-site Catering to any local establishment.
pensacola
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top notch dining experience”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful dinner prepared perfectly and served by Josh who was very attentive and helped make our dining experience most enjoyable. We would highly recommend The Angus!

Beth Gibson

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank beth g

Gulf Breeze, Florida
“The best ever”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Excellent food excellent service and great atmosphere. The filet was so tasty and the desert was so delicious. Love The Angus!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Ana Z
“Always amazing!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Yet another great night at angus! Everytime my friends come to visit I always take them to angus! Amazing food and the staff is always delightful to talk to. No matter what kind of mood I'm in I can always find something to eat.

1 Thank Mtulery
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food and exquisite service”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

The food and service was so great we are going to hire them to cater our wedding. Joe and William were very helpful with menu selections aand encouraged us to sample some food from the catering menu. It was fantastic!

1 Thank ggb2013
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Super great steak!!!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I met some friends for dinner here and everything exceeded my expectations. It was a busy dinner time and the place was packed but we were seated quickly and our server came right away. I had a fillet that was to die for. Cooked just perfectly and lots a flavor. My friend had the Greek pasta and she raved about it. I was also surprised that the manager took the time to stop by our table and genuinely cared about our experience. Definitely recommending this place to lots and will be back often. Great steak, great staff, great atomosphere,

• Visited December 2012