“Great Steaks” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Angus Seafood Meats Spirits - CLOSED

Angus Seafood Meats Spirits
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Local favorite since 1968. Polished Casual Dining Atmoshpere. Seafood and steaks with intercontinental flair. Daily special and recipe creations. Fine wine list. Popular bar brands. Private dining available for large and small gatherings. Off-site Catering to any local establishment.
Cantonment, Florida
“Great Steaks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

The food was very good and my filet was good perfectly and my baked potatoe was large. The salad was very good and also large.. I was with a large group and was surprised that the service was still so good. The servers were very helpful and friendly.

2 Thank Norma M

Pensacola, Florida, United States
“The food was Fantastic!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

From the moment we arrived, we were 'wowed' by good service, great seafood, and awesome cocktails. Our bartender, Ashlyn, made us a delicious Scenic Blue Martini, while we waited for our appetizers. Everything I ate, from their Crab Cakes to their Calamari, was the best I've ever had. The Bistro Tenderloin was exactly as stated on the menu, "lean and juicy" and I loved the veal demi glaze.

During desert, Ashlyn made us another delicious cocktail, her own signature drink "Ashlyn's Kiss", which is a perfect after dinner drink. I was impressed with everything we ordered, the ambiance was good, and the service was great. We will definitely return and recommend.

I spoke with their General Manager, William Porter, who was very knowledgeable of the entrees and I was impressed with the restaurant using local seafood from local vendors, and fresh produce from a local farmers market.

This is a fine dining restaurant, but some menu items are very reasonably priced. There are entrees with a fine dining price, but you definitely get what you pay for. We will be back!

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank HappyHourTV
Pensacola,Fl.
“Historic Pensacola Restaurant Reborn!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

Angus has always been a staple of quality dining, but it's menu had become a little tired. Under a new general manager and excellent chef, the food and service have once again has exceeded expectations. House specials such as pork chops or crab cakes are simply extradionary and reasonably priced. The happy hour offers great bargains in bar bites and beverages. The calamari and saganaki should be sampled as well as the spinach/artichoke dip. Pensacola residents should give this restaurant another visit and tourist should experience this dining landmark.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank mccayk
Pensacola, Florida
“A Pensacola Tradition”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

I first visited this restaurant about seven years ago and has always been my go-to place for a great steak and fresh seafood. I have been spoiled by their menu and now other places seem average. The ribeye is my favorite and enjoy trying the seafood menu items that are rotated throughout the year. I am glad to still call this restaurant a Pensacola Tradition.

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank Timothy H
Cantonment, Florida
“Long time Pensacola favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

Good seafood, good steaks most of the time. good ambiance. Long time Pensacola favorite for many of the locals.

Visited November 2011