“The Server Barry rocks, the food....”

Jackson's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Jackson's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 701 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Classic sophistication meets style and chic at Jackson’s Steakhouse, where the decadence doesn’t stop at the front door. Indulge your friends, family, and clients in an incredible experience of culinary excellence. Located in the historic downtown district directly on Ferdinand Plaza, Jackson’s remains one of the most desirable dining destinations in Pensacola.
Reviewed February 4, 2011

The Server Barry is top notch. The apps we chose were cold and only so so . How can any resturant charge some much for a grit cake. Over all the best thing was the service. I will come back but I will go back more often to the Global Grill and The Grand Marlin as my first choice.

1  Thank idrinkgoodwine

Reviewed December 22, 2010

I come to Pensacola quite frequently on business and enjoy trying out restaurants....this one I will definitely be back to. Our waiter Tom was absolutely wonderful, I can’t recall ever having a better one, and when you are 56 that’s saying something. He gave us a great wine recommendation and answered all of our questions about the menu and area without missing a beat. He was attentive without being overbearing and gave us the impression he was highly educated and spoke very well with perfect manners (His mother should be proud). I will be requesting him for future visits.

The food was also something to speak for, our steaks were cooked perfectly and the au poivre (peppercorn sauce) was amazing! Try the duck potstickers.....very tasty.

Reviewed October 4, 2010

I just returned to New Orleans from my first weekend trip to Pensacola. When reviewing restaurants prior to my visit, I saw several that were interesting however Jackson's stuck out. It did NOT disappoint. The restaurant is flawlessly executed and the service is top notch. The food was nothing short of superb and equally appetizing on the eyes. I would recommend any visitor that is a true foodie make this their last stop or face disappointment for the rest of your visit!

1  Thank ATLDan76
Reviewed April 22, 2010

We dined at Jackson's for my daughter's wedding celebration dinner and it was everything we had hoped it would be. The service was excellent and food outstanding. Maria worked with us prior to our trip to Pensacola and arranged to have the pastry chef make a beautiful wedding cake. It was amazing! Thanks to all who made our our experience worth coming back for more. See you on the next trip!

Reviewed April 15, 2010

Rustic yet refined. Elegant but understated. This restaurant is for everyone. Whether it's business or pleasure you are sure to leave satisfied. My husband and I shared our 4 year wedding anniversary here on April 8th. We started off with martini's that were refreshing and beautifully presented. The bread basket was unique and had a flavor for every palate. We shared the duck confit pot stickers and they were simply divine. Tender and well portioned topped with roasted tomato chutney and served along side spicy arugula salad there wasn't one bite left. I had the filet mignon atop whipped potatoes with tempura lobster stacked on top. The meat was tender and prepared to order, the lobster was juicy and rich. My husband had the delmonico steak topped with blue cheese served with mushroom risotto and macaroni. The steak was tender and marbled impeccably. The risotto was cooked to perfection with whole mushrooms baked right in and wrapped in a crunchy crust. Needless to say we were too full to share dessert but plan to go back for the key lime phyllo purse! Their menu changes seasonally so the possibilities are endless. We are sure to become regulars here! This restaurant is creative and the food is flawless.

1  Thank Stephie1032