“Too mucn $$$ to spend”

Jackson's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Jackson's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 691 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Classic sophistication meets style and chic at Jackson’s Steakhouse, where the decadence doesn’t stop at the front door. Indulge your friends, family, and clients in an incredible experience of culinary excellence. Located in the historic downtown district directly on Ferdinand Plaza, Jackson’s remains one of the most desirable dining destinations in Pensacola.
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Althought I know Jackson's is a main staple for fine dining I found it to be WAY too much money...When I was there everything was a la carte and that just is not my style. Having said that the steaks are wonderful.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Our towns premier steakhouse. It IS pricey, so it's a good place to impress your date. Great wines, great cocktails, and one place in town you can get foie gras! At least go for a cocktail and a snack during the holiday season to see how pretty the dinning room is decorated.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I was going to write about the excellent food but that doesn't do justice to Jackson's Steakhouse. The food is excellent, the atmosphere is wonderful and the staff is NOTHING short of extraordinary! The wine list is one of the best in the area so it's safe to try something you've never had.

Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

When I think of the best dining experience in Pensacola I think of Jackson's. Food, bar, wine list and waitstaff are top quality. There are the reasons this restaurant consistently ranks first with me.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I am a native Pensacolian, so have seen many restuarants come and go over the years. My wife and I love to dine out and we have probably eaten in every place in town, without too much exaggeration. Jackson's is a place where you will never be disappointed, with either the food or the service. It is consistently excellent and the atmosphere is an understated elegance. We like to catch the Prelude Menu when we are able. It's a limited selection, served early 5:30- 6:00 pm, but a great value. You won't find a better restuarant in Pensacola and few to equal it in New Orleans.