“If you like it fried....”

Captain Joey Patti's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 670 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Description: We take fresh gulf Coast seafood,fry it to perfection and serve it to you with a smile. We are hoping to have a grill installed soon but we do have a lot of non-fiction menu items available. We do not use any heat lamps here at the restaurant so everything is served fresh.
Pensacola, Florida
“If you like it fried....”
Reviewed January 5, 2011

Inexpensive, plentiful, and fried....so how do you know the quality of the seafood? Hard to tell because it's fried.

• Visited October 2010
1 Thank Aswo1

Albertville, Alabama
“They have the best fried oysters and gumbo I've ever had.”
Reviewed August 16, 2010

This is a down home feeling restaurant. The fried oysters are so fresh tasting, lightly battered, and are not greasy at all. They almost taste buttery and they melt in your mouth. The hushpuppies were also very good and light. The crabcakes were full of crabmeat, not full of breading like most other places. The gumbo is full of seafood and the best I've had. My daughters had shrimp and a hamburger, and they were good as well. When we finished eating, we went next door to the seafood market and loaded up on crabmeat to take back home. Very reasonable prices. We will definitely be back every time we come back to Perdido Key/Pensacola area.

1 Thank sherrif229
St. Louis, MO
“Best Seafood and Prices in Pensacola”
Reviewed March 3, 2010

Great seafood at unbelievably reasonable prices, and friendly staff make this our favorite. Not a fancy place. They are only open 10:30 to 4:30, Tues thru Sat. The right hand side of the building is eat in, the left side is carry outs. If the weather is nice, get carry out and walk around the end of the building and sit at one of their covered picnic tables. Favorite items: shrimp and oyster Po'boys, gumbo, cole slaw, clam chowder (only on Wednesdays), hush puppies. Shrimp and oysters are lightly breaded and perfectly fried.
Located one block west of Joe Patti's Seafood market. There is another location on 9 mile road with the same name, but not nearly as good.

3 Thank green43law
pensacola beach
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite for delicious fresh seafood and more”
Reviewed January 28, 2010

This restaurant (a block from the seafood market) is my family's favorite for seafood in Northwest Florida. The fried seafood is consistently light and not greasy. Recently, the menu was updated to include diet friendly offerings. It now offers generous salads and tasty dishes that are not fried. Don't overlook the "specials" taped to the front door. I recently had the grouper special and it was the best grouper I had in years. I would be remiss if I did not mention the fabulous gumbo, which is thick with seafood and okra - not flour. My husband and I toss a coin to decide which of our favorite - chocolate or mandarin orange - of their homemade cakes, we will share to complete our meal.
This restaurant in the little white building reminds me of the places my family visited in the "old" Florida of my youth. What Joey Patti's misses in contemporary atmosphere, it makes up for with its friendly staff that makes you feel like you are at home at the kitchen table eating delicious seafood and more...

1 Thank eatingout_10
Morehead, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exactly what I was looking for in Sea Food.”
Reviewed July 19, 2009

I am form North Carolina and I love the seafood from where i live. I was recdently visiting family in pensacola and they said that it was a great resturant. When i was there I loved the atmosphere of the whole little resturant. I aslo loved that it was a very clean resturant. But the best part about my vist to Captain Joey Patti's was the shrimp basket was to die for! I highly suggest that you go to Captain Joey Patti's.

1 Thank VolleyballRules