“Excellent. Love it!”

Ranked #19 of 676 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Description: We take fresh gulf Coast seafood,fry it to perfection and serve it to you with a smile. We are hoping to have a grill installed soon but we do have a lot of non-fiction menu items available. We do not use any heat lamps here at the restaurant so everything is served fresh.
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I love Joey Patti's restaurant. Actually, met Josey Patti on a recent trip, the matriarch and probably the recipe creator of the restaurant. Restaurant started by brother and sister Joey and Josey.

This is a down home kind of place with a "big meal at grandma's" atmosphere. I love it. Waitresses like your cousin or your favorite aunt. Busy place but awesome experience.

And yes, for all the yankees and westerners out there who don't know what great food is, it is ALL fried! Just like I like it. :-) All fried except the huge slab of homemade carrot or red velvet cake. Awesome! Takes me 2 weeks on my diet to get the pounds back off. Love it!

I don't' understand some of the negative remarks about the waitresses there, all you have to do is be nice to them and they will treat you like family! Treat anybody nasty and hey, they might get nasty back!

I absolutely recommend this restaurant to everyone. We come to Pensacola 5-6 times per year (have family here). Joey Patti's is a must eat here at least once every time I come down.

There are newer reviews for Captain Joey Patti's Seafood Restaurant

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

The fish and coleslaw were delucious. Service was great and the atmosphere has a local feel about it. I wish it was open for dinner.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

One of the worst meals I've ever had. Everything fried. Not only was it fried it tasted like it came from Walmart. Waitress was rude. Horrific experience. Avoid at all costs.

1  Thank AndrewBur
Charles M, Manager at Captain Joey Patti's Seafood Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

I am so sorry you did not enjoy your experience with us. Not everything is fried and I am working hard to launch a grill in the near future. If you decide to give us another shot, try our shrimp salad. We boil shrimp, in a special blend I found seasonings and serve them over a mix of organic greens with cherry tomatoes, black olives, feta cheese and real bacon bits. We also take the same shrimp and mix them with spicy pasta in a gulf coast mayo with diced celery and dill relish. I can assure you we do not buy seafood from Walmart. Feel free to ask for me personally.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Went to Capt Joe Patti's for lunch today. We had the chowder and a couple of their baskets. The food was fresh and hot. The server was very good, even though the place was very busy, and the price was right. Will go again and recommend.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Great Seafood Market but the Restaurant is a different story.
Just about everything is fried. Gumbo is not memorable.
The mullet is good but what a waste that is deep fried and greasy as was the grouper.
Will suggest one avoids this place if you like fresh seafood not deep fried.