“Old Time Seafood Family sName”

Captain Joey Patti's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 683 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Description: We take fresh gulf Coast seafood,fry it to perfection and serve it to you with a smile. We are hoping to have a grill installed soon but we do have a lot of non-fiction menu items available. We do not use any heat lamps here at the restaurant so everything is served fresh.
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Great seafood dishes cooked to order by a family that is synonomous with seafood.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

I love this restaurant. I'm no longer located in P'cola, but whenever I come back to visit - Joey Patti's is on my MUST DO list (then I run over to Joe Patti's for local shrimp to steam later in the day). Geez, I've even been rude to my patrons and went wheels screeching out of the garage the next day to make it to Capt Joey Patti's by 3:30p because this ole one remembers that they are a day restaurant and close early. (Not 100% sure if this is still true. Use to be.) Hint: Besides the usual Florida (shameful, lustful) fried seafood that I save my personal calorie count for - their shrimp salad is to die for. Walk out with 2 or 4 large ones from the walk-in area and savor them thru out the my week visit - one for the host and 3 for me! This is a true, traditional restaurant that defines Florida seafood.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

We stoped by on the way to the Air Museum and had lunch at the restaraunt. I had the Fried Oysters and my wife had the Clam Chowder. Great meal and the service was quick. After the museum we stopped and picked up shrimp for picnic on the beach. I bought it and they steamed, seasoned it and packed it on ice. What a great place. An attraction in itself and very reasonable. Not a turist trap like some places but a place that relies on repeat business.

1  Thank Traveleronthecheap
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Just moved to the area and thought I would zip in for lunch. You can take it home or eat it there. Fast friendly service and the food is good. It is brought to you basket style, you can get fries or cheese grits, the grits were very good. The desserts are home made, I saw them taking them out of the ovens. Did not try one but they look yummy. Shrimp, hushpuppies and slaw were all good, I was served enough to take home and eat for another meal. Will go back an try the fish and oysters.

1  Thank TravelNurses2
Reviewed June 19, 2012

The wife and I expected fresh seafood since it came "right off the boat". What we got tasted more like frozen. We used plastic forks and one of the employees started stacking the chairs since it was about 3:30 and they close at 4:00. Also another employee locked the door near us so that we would have had to walk up to the front then backtrack to the parking lot had we not unlocked the door. A little more difficult when you use a walker. With all the competition around town, this place needs improvement.