“Awesome Catch of the Day”

Captain Joey Patti's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 698 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Description: We take fresh gulf Coast seafood,fry it to perfection and serve it to you with a smile. We are hoping to have a grill installed soon but we do have a lot of non-fiction menu items available. We do not use any heat lamps here at the restaurant so everything is served fresh.
Reviewed June 16, 2012

We visited for lunch and got right in. We ordered the catch of the day sandwich, which was a fried Basa (mild, flaky, white fish). It was fresh and absolutely delicious! We ordered fries on the side and hushpuppies to share, and they were also delicious. We had to take 1/3 of our food with us because the portions were so large. We had wonderful experience and would love to visit again.

2  Thank KY_grl_12

Reviewed June 4, 2012

I don't eat much fried food even though I live in the Fried Seafood Capital of the World. If I want to splurge and have a little fried fish or shrimp, one place I go is to Captain Joey's. The seafood is always very fresh, never "fishy" tasting. I always stick to my favorites, shrimp or fried fish and it never tastes like the oil is old. The cole slaw is one of my favorites and I have eaten my weight in slaw living in Pensacola. I don't think you will be disappointed. It's a local favorite.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

Price was very reasonable;however quality of food was not what I expect for good seafood. Had fried oysters, scallops, clams, fish, and shrimp. Other places may be a little more expensive but have better quality food.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

Yes, everything is FRIED. But everything was DELICIOUS! All the sides had a unique delicious flavor. The breading was so nice. I'm not supposed to eat gluten but had little choice here - I ate the gluten and suffered for it, but I can so it was a worthy place to imbibe!

Fun little hole in the wall, great friendly service. Fast.

1  Thank DCMooney
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I would not miss this little restaurant when in the area. The food can not get any fresher, the service is always delightfull, and the prices can not be beat....Do I need to say any more! I like to get one of the seafood platters for lunch...comes with the catch of the day, shrimp, oysters, hushpuppies, coleslaw, baked beans, and another choice...I usually get the fries. In any case, I will be back... many times. Thank you for making Pensacola a better place to dine. Oh and don't forget to check out Joe Patti's Seafood Market nextdoor...it's another treat!

1  Thank Louis V