“Sad birthday donner”

Red Lobster
Order Online
Ranked #249 of 802 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Description: Red Lobster is known as the foremost expert in fresh seafood. Our commitment to serving quality seafood starts long before you sit down at our restaurant. Fresh Fish, Live Lobster.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was the first place I ever walked out on. Put our order in real quick and after 1hr 20min we still didn’t have our food. It took 20 min to get water and then about another 20 min to get biscuits. The whole time we were there we were never brought any silverware and the waitress was sub par. We were told that a cook called in sick and both managers were in the back cooking. The whole time we were sitting there I saw a table next to us keep getting their endless shrimp orders and we never received our first order of endless shrimp. The manger was understanding and we were comp’d our 2 drinks. We went next door to BJ’s brew house that was amazing. Go there before here.

Date of visit: September 2019
ClawdeL, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We value our guests and we are very sorry to hear about your bad experience. We'd like to learn more so we can try to make this right for you and also prevent similar situations happening in the future. Would you be able to give us a call at 800-562-7837; Monday–Friday from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM, and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM ET so that we may learn more about your experience?

Write a reviewReviews (117)

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

We went as a large group of five adults and two kids. They got us in quick, the whole staff was so friendly. The waiter was amazing and playful with both kids (2 and 5). The food came quick and everything was fresh. :). We definitely enjoyed our time together.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed September 1, 2019

My husband and I hadn't been to this Red Lobster in quite a while. So, we thought we'd give it a try. Well, won't go back. Food was mediocre and the service was slow. We ordered and began to wonder if they were having to go out and catch the shrimp. Then, the waitress didn't come back to refill our drinks, didn't ask if we needed anything else and didn't come back to get our credit card. I finally took it to the waitress station and a waiter checked us out. Our waitress just disappeared.

Date of visit: August 2019
ClawdeL, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2019

Hi, Passenger782453. We're sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with your meal at our Pensacola restaurant and we'd like to learn how we can make this better. Would you be able to give us a call at 800-562-7837; Monday–Friday from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM, and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM ET so that we may learn more about your experience?

Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

I only wanted to eat a meal with my family. The waitress was dry as can be, my order was wrong from the start. Half of it was left off. The veggie I ordered was inedible. This place use to be good but now it’s a joke!

Date of visit: September 2019

Hi, jms045. We're sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with your meal at our Pensacola restaurant and we'd like to learn how we can make this better. Would you be able to give us a call at 800-562-7837; Monday–Friday from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM, and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM ET so that we may learn more about your experience?

Reviewed August 1, 2019

After drooling over the commercials for Crab Fest I was looking forward to steamed crab. I was disappointed with the "Ultimate Crab Fest Trio" with King Crab, Bairdi, and Dungeness steamed crab. The King Crab definitely was not "premium" as stated. It tasted over cooked, old, fishy and was not "sweet" as usual. It is usually my favorite of all crab, but not good at all on this visit.

This was my first time eating Bairdi or Dungeness crab, but it was sweet, moist and delicious. It saved my day!. RL needs shears instead of "crackers" as some of the meat was impossible to retrieve from the smaller legs.

My spouse was pleased with his grilled shrimp & sirloin choice with sides of mashed potatoes and broccoli with a garden salad with ranch.

I chose broccoli for both of my sides. The Caesar salad was crisp with large chips of parmesan and a creamy dressing. My broccoli was perfectly cooked, but my food was
Of course the cheddar bay biscuits were hot and delicious!

The service was slow with only one person working the booths and the bar in the front area. She was busy busing etc. and when she asked one of the hostesses (which was idle) to answer the phone it kept ringing. The wait to be seated for a late lunch and to take our order was excessive as was each course. This is the second time we have been seated in the bar booths. It was also the last time as we will leave before being seated in that area again... Not the service I'm use to in the back.. It wasn't the bar tenders fault, she did the best she could considering the crowd and full booths and lack of help!

Environment was good and the restrooms kept clean. Tables and floor were clean as well.

Date of visit: July 2019
ClawdeL, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2019

Hi, Pamela. Thank you for sharing your feedback and giving the Pensacola Red Lobster restaurant 4 stars! Your comments have been shared with our management team and we look forward to giving you a 5 star experience next time!