“waitress screwed up”

Red Lobster
Ranked #237 of 664 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Caryville, Florida
“waitress screwed up”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

I was in Pensacola for a Jeff Dunham show. We stopped at Red Lobster for dinner. I ordered the shrimp alfredo and asked for broccoli to be added. My dish came out with no alfredo sauce at all. I sent it back and at the end of my stay they did give me a to go bag with the shrimp pasta and a container of sauce.Not enough, asked for more Thank goodness I had a side salad and appetisers and not to forget their famous biscuits! I would like to see more awareness of special orders. Thank you.

Visited January 2014

Pensacola, Florida
“Red Lobster always delivers fresh fish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We sat near the bar area in a comfortable booth with very subtle lighting which was very conducive to having a nice quiet dinner. The noise level was low and that allowed normal conversational volume. Some places can get fairly loud and you have to shout to hear each other.

I had a very attractively made colada cocktail while waiting for our food. The salads were brought out within a few minutes along with their famous biscuits. Food was delivered quickly, accurately, attractively and was delicious. The meals were served on over-sized rectangle plates which always makes you think you are special. The waitstaff was very attentive. We ate and took home some doggy bags as none of could finish our meals.

Visited October 2013
Florida
“Food was good,nothing spectacular”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

We decided to go to lunch today at Red lobster. I ordered Cajun shrimp pasta and my husband ordered the endless shrimp. The food was ok. The biscuits seemed different - not sure if they've changed the recipe or something. They were still good though:) the fried shrimp seemed a little soggy. Shrimp scampi was good.
Our waitress was very attentive

• Visited September 2013
Mobile, Alabama, United States
“GAVE THEM A SECOND CHANCE”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Gave Red Lobster in Pensacola, Fl a second chance last week and my food looked good, but had no flavor. My friend and I both had stomach problems after we left. My stomach is still not back to good. I can't go back again. The meal was also not the price advertised on television. we paid over fifty dollars for two meals with only coffee and water to drink. not a good second chance. won't go back.

• Visited September 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“Food was great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I had the hand fried strimp and they were great The tea machine was out of order so I could not have tea like I wanted so I had to settle with Dr Pepper . I had with my meal Wild Rice peaaf and it was great and I also had some cole slaw and of course I had the FREE biscuits the service was great will come again.

Visited July 2013