“GAVE THEM A SECOND CHANCE”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #271 of 670 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Mobile, Alabama, United States
“GAVE THEM A SECOND CHANCE”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Gave Red Lobster in Pensacola, Fl a second chance last week and my food looked good, but had no flavor. My friend and I both had stomach problems after we left. My stomach is still not back to good. I can't go back again. The meal was also not the price advertised on television. we paid over fifty dollars for two meals with only coffee and water to drink. not a good second chance. won't go back.

• Visited September 2013

Pensacola, Florida
“Food was great”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I had the hand fried strimp and they were great The tea machine was out of order so I could not have tea like I wanted so I had to settle with Dr Pepper . I had with my meal Wild Rice peaaf and it was great and I also had some cole slaw and of course I had the FREE biscuits the service was great will come again.

Visited July 2013
Crestview, FL
“Good service...once you're seated.”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We arrived for early dinner and although there were several empty tables, we were told the wait would be 10 minutes. The food was great as usual and service very timely and police...once we were finally seated. :)

Visited July 2013
Pensacola Beach, FL
“Quick bite, Quick service.”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Server was personable, Brittish was her name I believe. Issue with drink, manager acted on issue super fast. Lunch specials are delicious. I got the lobster grilled sandwich. Biscuits are still the best and keep me coming back.

• Visited July 2013
Mobile, Alabama, United States
“Service not great, lobster tail terribla”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My last trip, service was very slow and people were just standing around not doing anything. My first time eating lobster there it was tough and not very good. I love Red Lobster, but have had a few disappointed dinners this past year. Wish I could get better service and fresher lobster, since we are on the Gulf Coast.

Visited June 2013